Rapid Withdrawal - We Specialize in Pulling Out

Rapid Withdrawal (RDRAW) is a part of the Pen Is Out alliance (WANGS). We live in lowsec. We kill things.

So look… I could spend the next few paragraphs blowing smoke up your pod exhaust about how great we are and how we’ll promise you everything that Eve has to offer and how all your wildest dreams will be fulfilled. (Hell, read every other ad if you want that stuff.) Go look us up on zkillboard if you want to see what we do every day.

Anyway, let’s deal in truth and reality. Rapid Withdrawal is a bunch of guys of all skill levels (and skillpoint levels; yes, there is a difference) who log in regularly and explode other people’s ships. RDRAW has been around for more than three years and we’ve gone from a small band of guys being a nuisance in frigates, to a much larger crew of guys flying the largest ships the game has to offer.

We love taking newbros and training them into fighting machines.
We are an Alpha Clone friendly corp and alliance
We also love bittervets who want to talk about the good ole days of no skill queues while pressing more buttons than F1.
We accept guys who signed up for some Utopian dream corporation only to find out that it was 5 guys and their 60 alts and they are all on hiatus playing some other game.

What we ask?

1. no drama
  2. be active
  3. be able to handle cursing and sophomoric jokes
  4. commit to being a better combat pilot

That’s it. Drop us a line in game and let’s go kill something together.
Public Channel = Rapid Withdrawal Bar & Grill

2 Likes

Hemingway once wrote, “The world’s a fine place and worth fighting for.” I agree with the second part.

Recruiting Open!

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

Recruiting Open !

Nothing like the sound of a stripper’s head on a hardwood floor!

Recruiting Open!

“Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe that there’s one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls my destiny. It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.”

Recruiting Open !

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.

Recruiting Open !

Recruiting is Open!
Login
Kill Stuff
Have fun

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.

Recruiting Open!

Now this is something the other tour guides won’t tell you. In this particular cell-block, Machine Gun Kelly had what we call in the prison system, a “bitch”. And one night in a jealous rage Kelly took a make-shift knife or “shiv”, and cut out the bitch’s eyes. And as if this wasn’t enough retribution for Kelly, the next day he and four other inmates took turns pissing into the bitch’s ocular cavities. (short pause) This way to the cafeteria!

Recruiting Open!

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Recruiting Open!

Great group of guys!

Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.

Recruiting Open!

Hate makes you impotent, Love makes you crazy, somewhere in the middle you can survive.

Recruiting Open!

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: “Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up.” Man bursts into tears. “But doctor…” he says “I am Pagliacci.” Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Recruiting Open!

Never give up. Never surrender.

Recruiting Open!

Don’t worry, dear. Suicide is not in his repertoire. He’s far too fond of himself for that.

Recruiting Open!

Name? Austin Danger Powers. Sex? Yes please!

Recruiting Open!

Holy hell, son, you’re about as useful as a cock-flavored lollipop!

Recruiting Open!

Well it’s true! It’s true! You’re semi-evil. You’re quasi-evil. You’re the margarine of evil. You’re the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

Recruiting Open!

You choke the chicken before any big date, don’t you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn’t flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That’s like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that’s why you’re nervous. Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you’ve had sex with a girl, and you’re lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you’re not, why?

Recruiting Open !