Pending Sale

SOLD Pending until Thursday

I have accepted an ingame offer from @Primal_Freir and am no longer accepting offers / will be transferring on thursday

Confirming this.

Isk and account info sent!

The seller seems to be having all sorts of problems with the character transfer and I have not received an email about the transfer.

I have requested a transfer start or a full refund of my sent isk by the eve server downtime tomorrow (november 3rd, 1100 eve time). After that I will be making a support ticket about all this.

No isk or char transfer received, I have made a support ticket about character bazaar scamming.

PSA for all potential sellers, there is a 14 day minimum pilot age before that pilot is eligible for transfer
Like primal has stated he has requested a full refund which I am currently unable to provide as I injected the funds into a new pilot shortly before initiating a transfer to find out it is not eligible until Tuesday.
I am at fault for spending the ISK before initiating the transfer I was not aware would not be eligible until Tuesday yes, but scamming absolutely not. I have opened a ticket with ccp as of yesterday and primal has today as well so I’m sure ccp will help us to resolve this as soon as possible

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.