Per Sanguis Ad Astra

Speaking bout “spewing inane propaganda”, your mannerism and lack of primitive cognitive abilities seems to be very disturbing. Yet, I’ll try to chew it out for you… this time.

If you somehow haven’t noticed yet, my previous post was claiming that Blood Raiders were incompetent in assaulting targets of military importance, capable only in killing defenseless civilians. The question you cited was a rhetorical one, since I pretty much knew already they have killed only civilians, it was written to accent one more time that they achieved nothing except senseless murder, and to make YOU… THINK… ABOUT… IT.

If you still haven’t got the message, for Maker’s sake, stop just - using your own words - “spewing” in the forums, go take a timeout and think, and please, don’t return until you will be able to think coherently. Thanks in advance!

You can always come and try to kill this Caldari.
I am at your service, darling!

Or you’re just another one of Sani cowards whose destiny can’t get beyond killing only defenseless targets, basking in your weakness like a good Omir’s doggy, licking his ugly bare butt that he so shamelessly has shown to whole cluster some time ago?

1 Like

We’re Matari. She only pays attention to us when we’re being Savages, not when we’re being brave or grieving.

It’s not just about the Voluval. It’s about who the teenagers were, plus the fact that they remain unmarked (for now).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.