Pilot in Search for a Home

Greetings,

It has come to my attention I am weak in many areas despite my time in New Eden, and thus am looking to improve myself wherever I can. Typically I am an industrialist, mining and building my way, able and patient this does not bother me. However when the time comes to all hands pvp, I find my experience greatly lacking and thus why I am interested in a corporation that can provide it on a regular basis. I am interested in doing logi though so … there’s that.

One thing to note, I do not have at this time voice comms. I can listen but my microphone has died, however I will get one in a few days. Above all though I am looking for a team-like atmosphere. I work from home and thus online at odd hours all around the clock (I do live in EST tz though), so a community that is robust and typically online at all hours is a major plus for me.

if you feel I may be a fit, please feel to message me here or in game.

1 Like

The replies were many and so quick, I am taken… thank you for your interest!

1 Like

Hey, check us out! Twisted-Sin is looking for more nullsec pilots

1 Like

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.