Pilot looking for New Home Indy/mining

Hi there pilot looking new home.

Im been on and off Eve for a couple years now and have a 22mil xp character.

I have been in null-sec and learned a lot from my last corporation there, but because of real life, i dont have the time to do the 80+ jump roams for content and the big blob fighting was not for me.

So now i am looking for a new home preferable High-sec not to far from a trade hub.

My character is x-trained so a little bit of everything.

I want to learn more about industri and mining.

I learned the skills for the expedition friggates and porpoise and would love to do some null or wormhole diving mining operations.

Other than that i do a bit of exploring in wormholes. And some ninja moon mining.

Im not intrested in joining some mining corp just to fill a CEOs pocket, Im rather looking for a small to medium Indy corp and be a part of building something new or expanding.

The most important thing is that the corp has a clear goal so i get to know how i can be a part of helping out.

Im eu time zone.

Hey there morfus! Welcome to your first EVE post!

I’m Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition. We live in LowSec, have lots of structures (yes we have moons too), are very close to HighSec and our attitude is casual. I know what you’re thinking “dammit, pirates.” But you’re wrong, we’re just like a NullSec group, difference is we don’t have sov and we’re close to HighSec.

We’re casual, so no activity requirements! Real life comes first!

We have a great community of very supportive people who will teach you anything and everything you need to know :slight_smile:

We’re 8 jumps from Amarr so you don’t have far to go in order to get the things you need! Our intention is to eventually move to NullSec… but that’s a long way down the road. Right now we’re just getting ready for the next big step.

The goal of Battle Kats is to build a healthy community that’s ready for NullSec someday, our focus is PvP but everyone makes their ISK in various ways. From mining moons to running story arc missions and infiltrating Triglavian space to burn their houses down… we do it all! The way you could help is to make friends and be a part of our culture as it shapes itself over the next few years.

We always need PvP FCs, Mining FCs, PvE FCs etc. If you want to be a leader, we’ll give you a seat! If you want to be an F1 Monkey, go for it! All we ask is that you come here to make friends and have fun with a Space Family again.

So here’s my standard recruitment advert with our Discord link for ya, go ahead and give that a read then get back to me (on Discord please) with what you think! I look forward to hearing from you, -Ram

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.