EU corp Gallente-Caldari space

I am looking for a active corp , I can join . Have tried some corp but the activity has been low and people in voice chat has been low.

I lik to do : PVP,PVE,Missions and some mining. I like most part of EVE and always join if anything happening, roams, gatecamps or missions , looking for a corp I can stay in for a long time.

I also like to do stuff in WH combat sites or hunting (pvp) , hope there is a corp for me out there, my main Car is Armor so that would be great , but can do shield on my Alt in fleets.

Greetings from Norway

Yours
Lordjanus

1 Like

Hello there @lordjanuss :wave:

I might have something that might interest you.

I am currently developing a idea of mine and have more in store for the future.
It’s currently in the beginning stage as all new projects starts out but i can see it developing to a uniqe thing in the future.

So let me present you with the idea and you can have a read on it and get back to me once you have read it and let me know your thought of it.

More info can as well be given through a q&a interview.

Greetings from Sweden :wink:

Tryme Trymsson

Hello lordjanuss! Greetings from the USA!

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a member of Hardly Competent alliance which is a part of the Kairos Initiative coalition. We’re still new, overall, as a group… but we have good activity and are perfectly capable of defending ourselves! I think my Battle Kats is the permanent home you’re hoping for.

We focus on PvP and community building, but we get into all sorts of other trouble. There’s mining fleets, PvE fleets etc. Some of us do exploration, Triglavian sites, missions and much more.

We’re casual so there’s no activity requirements and REAL LIFE COMES FIRST! We won’t demand anything ridiculous from you and how you make ISK is your business.

We have EU and US Timezone members so this would be a great place for you to log into, I look forward to hearing from you! Please read my advert below to get a feel for our culture and let me know what you think :wink:

Thanks for reading!

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.