Laughing Jackass - Nine Pieces Of Eight - Blood For the Bob God!

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

2 Likes

God Bob whereas it is a joke I don’t like. but you are free.

1 Like

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Hey mate, what time (Australian est) would you be online daily?

1 Like

10AM - till around 5-6PM, pretty much when I get off work and till when I go to bed XD

1 Like

this guy, instead of coming back to my corp, he takes the plunge to do his own ceo thing.

i mean f that right? :wink:

you prospective’s could find many less honest places to join, if yer fixin to make sacrifices in Bobs name.

1 Like

Ahh damn, 10am till 6pm I’m working :roll_eyes:

No sweat man, I can get you EUTZ content however past 6pm, i’m almost always in bed. Best of luck to you though dude and feel free to contact me, AUTZ needs to stick together o7

I’m a Solo Corporation of Alts. In no Alliance. If you decide to start an Alliance, I will join. :handshake:

1 Like

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

Boop the snoot!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.