Please close

closed

1 Like

Hi
Well firstly I will say we are nothing that you have asked for, however, one can always change ones mind.
We are a uk based Corp, we do mining fleets, we have space for ratting/exploration etc but we aren’t a high sec Corp, we live in 0.0 but we hold sov through the alliance (LORDE)
So keep us in mind should you ever want to try us out, our in game channel is brittas empire public and our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Should you ever choose to come say hello :+1:t2:

Good luck with your future endeavoures
Fly safe O7

1 Like

Hey Wild Dreams!

I think The Plex Union hits every nail on the head, with the scary looking exception of being in high sec. We are also primarily based in US timezone, although on weekends that gets much more flexible for our scheduled PVE ops. What times (in eve time) are you normally active? I still think we would be a great match, and living in wormhole space is not an issue once you get used to it!

We are a small group of IRL friends who do many different activities to make isk; including group PVE (that pays waaaaaay better than high sec) in our C5, solo ratting in our C3 static, gas huffing/ore mining ops, and coming soon ™ we will be anchoring an athanor to be able to have reliable and scheduled additional mining ops.

We also do corp buy backs on blue loot, gas, and ore so you don’t have to worry about taking it to market yourself! We utilize the Pathfinder mapping software to make traversing thru wormhole space a breeze!

That being said, while the main goal of the corp is to make isk, we are not carebears. We fight intruders in our home; hunt for content down chain; do lowsec frigate fun roams; and we also bash structures for $ (we made 25 billion from our last astrahus bash).

If you are looking for a relaxed and small group of players that can show you the ropes of wormhole space and how to become space rich (er… or at least space middle class!!!) while not making eve a second job, and willing to learn about wormholes, please message me at Davak Kateelo #4477 on discord, I’d love to chat more about it!

1 Like

thank you for the reply I’m not ready for null sec yet but if still corpless when I do I will think of you guys first

1 Like

You’r corp does hit all nails on the head apart from the high-sec part. My eve online times are normally around 19:00- 23:00 unless on day off or weekends then its all over place when ever I want to log in.
It’s been a very long time since i lived inside a wormhole. what class do you live in

1 Like

If you’re looking for a highsec PVE corp that is active in EUTZ, you should consider Malevelon Roe Industries. They are the sister highsec corp of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance. What this means is that while MALRO is based in highsec, you are always more than welcome to participate in FEDUP activities in Nullsec and Lowsec and have full access to our infrastructure as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.