Please close

-Snip- I have found a corp

Check us out mate, mainly US but really 23/7 alliance

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

Hey Dusenman,

I think you’d have a ton of fun in Ops-Elite, here’s a few highlights that I’ve typed up just for you:

-We’re a PVP focused community, with a focus on small and medium fleets. Right now, we are primarily USTZ, though we have a growing AUTZ and EUTZ base as well.

-Teamwork is huge for us, we run at least a fleet a day (usually more) and we’ll often collaborate on things like logi wings and PVP practice to stay extra effective as a group.

-Shooting stuff is what we do, everything from BLOPs to frigate roams and fancy doctrine fleets, you’ll get a taste of everything with us.

-For out of game communications, we use Teamspeak 3 and Discord, both are quite active.

-We have a great balance between a relaxed atmosphere and our mission, we want to be active and to regularly get into fun fights – so we have an easy to reach requirement of 15 kills per month – but we also don’t take the game too seriously and don’t have CTAs or anything like that.

I’d like to chat with you in-game so that I can learn more about what you’re looking for! Please hit me up personally, or check us out in our recruitment channel, Almost Elite

Best,
Kurfi

Locked at Ops Request.