Please welcome the newest member of the ISD CCL team

Not even EVE compensation (Omega, etc) :sob:?

*Withdraws ISD application*

We do receive some sort of compensation but you’d have to track down a video to find out what it is. :wink:

They are paid in secrets.

1 Like

Hello ISD Lord Arranoth,

Congratulations on becoming a member of ISD/CCL. I’m sure you already know what you’re getting into since you’ve been here for over a decade.

I wish you all the best with your new position.

DMC
o7

1 Like

3 Likes

I just hope this means that you guys aren’t gonna start moderating.

1 Like

i hope they do, A LOT.

1 Like

oh come on, a moderated forum is a dead forum - like its one thing to moderate blatant spam like BUY MY NIGERIAN SPACESTATION FOR JUST 5 TRILLION US DOLLARS TODAY but once you go down the slippery slope of banning “trolls” you just consign the forum to death by a thousand white knights

1 Like

Is there some hidden subtext about triglavians or 4 empires?

Come now, if the ISD team regulated the forums to the letter of the rules you would be correct; although it would be hilarious if they did so just to see which people go missing for short periods of time.

I’ll admit to being an occasional offender, but there’s habitual offenders that believe they’re beyond reproach, despite the quantity of foul bile they come out with.

I just want my freedom to rile up the miners. That’s my right under James lawe.

Aiko,

I am the executor of a very wealthy space-lawyer that has chosen to leave the game. My firm has been assigned the task of liquidating his assets and distributing them as he specified in his space-will. I am pleased to inform you that he as designated you as the recipient of his sizeable collection of Palatine Keepstars, all carefully stored in NPC stations, ready for immediate deployment.

All I will need from you in order to complete the transfer is a some sketchy banking details and a small isk transfer of 10 billion isk to cover the corporate contracts on our end of the transaction.

Please contact me immediately to complete this transaction before you have time to carefully consider the details.

Highest Regards,
Xeux

That’s excellent news. 10 billion is far too low for such a generous bequeath. Come now friend, I fully send unto you no less than 100 billion, the remainder of which you may reserve for yourself as a tip for timely and prompt service unto me.

I just want to see reddit explode after CODE gets muzzled over here as is my right under Foggy’s lawe.

1 Like

@ISD_Lord_Arranoth
*joins ISD:

Welcome!

@CCP_Convict - You chose the second-best Aussie dev name ever! (second only to CCP Dropbear) :+1: :+1:

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode
“You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here.”
- Hero of Canton

1 Like

ISD Lord Arranoth

Very strong sounding pilot’s name Arranoth
Congratulations on your new role.

1 Like

They have started doing this since CCP aurora came on board. the ISD now has the option to silence posters without banning them. They also don’t limit the silencing. In other words you’re not banned but your status of being silenced is possibly reviewed indefinitely.

All trolls will be extripated, I mean exterminated.

Exterminate

4 Likes

3 Likes