Time for a new member of the CCL team

o7 everyone,

ISD Chuggypeg checking in, I am the newest member of the ISD CCL team - here to help you all. I am not new to the ISD program having spent the last 2 years as part of the fabulous bunch over at ECAID (bug hunters) - and yes I have flown a cockroach - yes it is as lovely as people think and no, I dont have it anymore…

My time in CCL so far has been mainly spent working with the community team on twitch - but the time to embrace the wider community has arrived - so here I am!

I have been an eve player for almost 12 years, trying lots of different playstyles.

I look forward to getting to know more of you and supporting my fellow CCL colleagues

Happy Sunday everyone

14 Likes

Come on, everyone! Let’s do what we did to ISD Lord Arranoth’s self-introduction thread and trash it and force him to shut down his own thread!

Welcome aboard! You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it helps! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Isnt that a rite of passage ???

3 Likes

Just wait until you meat the other forum regulars… if you are active enough we’ll ping you as often as we do Bastylody and you get to put up with our :cow2::poop: on a regular basis.

1 Like

I’LL HOLD HIM DOWN SOMEONE GET THE TAR AND FEATHERS

3 Likes

You are out of line, young man!

1 Like

I shall look forward to some interesting times … meat you say… hmmm is it too early for a kebab?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. First question: would you rather fight 50 @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode sized Rifters or one Rifter sized @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode?

2 Likes

hmmm a conundrum…I sense @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode would be a scrappy little fighter - so I take my chances on the one Rifter sized - i feel the size may make him slow down and i could scuttle under him much easier

2 Likes

2 Likes

Chuggypeg.

What …
… is …
… this …
… name ???

:smiley:

1 Like

A chuggypeg is a nickname for a woodlouse… a common bug… and as I was a bug hunter… it made more sense!

5 Likes

Ah… I get it… thanks… but… please… stop… this… because… it’s… nuts…
…and…i…will…make…fun…of…you…for…it. :blush:

… if… you… really… need… to… then …

… at least …
… please …
… do it with style and structure.

Just like I do. :blush:

2 Likes

Fair play

2 Likes

Hah, odds are you’re in the UK and probably somewhere in the west country, it’s the only place I’ve ever heard that one.

3 Likes

I wish you all the best in this responsible position. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A long long time ago

2 Likes

I’m down in deepest darkest Dorset, the local dialect gave you away. Everybody else here is a grockle.

2 Likes

I totally had to rely on wikipedia to tell me where that term is used.

2 Likes

I grew up further west, carefree days surfing

2 Likes