Possibly returning

I’m well aware that what I liked earlier may very well not be available.
I just reactivated my little murderess Chiana Moro from a 3 year long sleep. Currently training Black Ops but can fly just about anything (except the new shinies that ave been introduced since sleep began) up to and including carriers. I lived in a C5 last time I played, before that ages and ages in 0.0 with and against Goons, with and against Test, with and against … you get the picture.

Now; anything involving opportunities for PVP, preferably in 0.0 or if not so at least lowsec, although I was only pirating for a wee bit before moving out. Preferably HACs (last I remembered them being fun).
Playing times: EU until not too late. Irregular playing days. I’ve got a life nowadays, which doesn’t allow the same commitment as before.
That means that I think that wormhole life is a bad fit at the moment, as I’d probably be on irrgularly and wormholes entrences move around kind of, and I might need to get stuff out if on lengthy assignments.

As little messing about with gazillions of coms and sites and stuff as possible.
So anything involving PVP possibilites in 0.0 would be fine. Active social corp preferable. Meanwhile i’ll do a bit of ratting and get all my stuff more organized.

/C.

if your interested in lowsec small gang come have a chat with us no ctas or anything like that our pub channel is in the link below o7

Hmm… Come chat with us.
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

I managed to get my 3 T3s out of low sec without effing everything up.
Configuration of all have apparently changed since I last played … Anyone with decent fits for Amarr/Minmatar/Caldari T3s?

Oh, and more suggestions on corps?

Hey Chiana,

we might of of interest we recently moved into a C3/NS and opt for small gang roams. More info about us can be found where.

Hi you,

As I probably have very irregular playing opportunities, a wormhole corp is probably a bad fit at the moment. But I wish you good luck in your shenanigans =)

Hi ther Chiana,

You sound like you would fit into Krypted Gaming very well.

We are a very tight nit community spanning across EUtz and UStz.

We live in wormhole space but being active is no requirement. Just turn up as and when you can :slight_smile:
We run daily small gang roams around null sec and live in wormholes. We have scanners active all the time finding more and more content.

If you are interested come jump in our discord and tag along on a few roams to see how you find it.

Hope to see you around
Fly safe
Dractox

Understandable, Feel free to drop into discord anyways if feel like you want to get to know us better, I have a pretty irregular schedule myself so it’s not a deal breaker + we can help if you need to get stuff out etc.

If you decide not to all the best with finding a corp that fits your needs!

Hey my dude give us a look and if you like what you see pm me or drop in our public chat o7

Got a couple of possibilities - any more? Also, why is the fitting tool screaming at me - did the Stratios change?

Hi there,

you might want to give NLDF a chance: https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/e8e0z7/find_a_new_home_in_naval_defence_force_nldf/

Our corp has a lot of EUTZ smallgang activity and regular fleets with our allies.
Additionally there are plenty of opportunities to make isk.

Lmk if you need anything :slight_smile: IGN: Ferden Omaristos

O7

Hey Chiana,
I think we could be a pretty good match. Super laid back, very social, small gang focus in EUTZ and fulfilling your minimum requirement (lowsec). We also have access to a L5 agent, so you can even krab a bit.

Check out our ad and hop on discord if that sounds interesting to you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/mea-culpa-0-cal-lowsec-pvp-in-eutz

Hello Chiana Moro

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a very independent focused corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this.

We are currently based out of the Tash-Murken area. Our headquarters act as a hub for activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, NPC Hauler Ganking, Tag Hunting and of course the new flavor on the map… Invasions.

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, We run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP
Low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.