Potency boosters are broken

PvE players are weird, they get upset about the strangest of stuff.

1 Like

They just wanna farm more until its get fixed)

Elaborate. I don’t understand this. Are you talking about lvl 4 runners? level 5s? There’s been more carrier ganks than usual lately so I don’t see how these boosters are negatively effecting content. If anything they’re increasing it.

I’m talking about lvl4 burer runners with 3dd+kirin. Or worms+kitsune ofc. No need to do any other missions, if you may just eat booster and seed only burners/teams in 1 system, do not need to fly at all, just permaratting, safely.

Eleborate, which LP Market did crash?

Let me guess, you are part of OOS

And cry, because Pandemic Horde started farming you Gurista Missions in Venal? The LP Maket isnt crashing because of the booster, it is crashing because a few 100 people started farming the missions. They also started the whole null burner program before the booster even existed. You guys are also crying on reddit (yesterday: https://np.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ahc8cs/potency75_or_how_ccp_kills_all_lp_markets_around/).
Stop crying, you could farm the missions for a few years. If you dont like other people farming your LP, kill them. The boosters are fine and dont even help that much. If the LP market is crashing everybody gets cheap Gilas and less people will do the missions --> LP Market will rise again.

Look at sanshas, serpentis, angel lp exchange history)
And let me guess your burn, you r from horde?) Or bl blue circle) You make me lmao, but this is not a fix of the initial problem of potency 75, zero decline penalty, so go cry on reddit, like you always do))

Check my post history, i am grinding LVL 5 missions, they are a far better income. CCP did even stealth nerfed the wyrmslayers to drop less loot, which is fine.

If people get more LP/hour with the LP loose value, you get the same ISK/hour and people can welp cheap Gilas. Its a win win. You could mass decline with the right faction standing before, you can decline even more with the booster, whatever.

So actually u do not need standings at all, if it doesn’t matter in your representation, just let everyone do everything without any barriers, we dont need decline mechanics because its a win win, for ratters maybe, but ppl who run pvp content on this thing should suffer in your opinion?

are you saying that these boosters are killing PvP? lol

1 Like

You want content from misson runners? Camp the station. They still need to talk to the agent.
And as you know you will get blobbed by stabbers and munins and OOS gets turbodunked. It seems you guys dont like that :smiley:

1 Like

U know how pullers work with a bunch of ships on every citadel, do not try to look stupid)

And if you would use a spy, you would know that most people dont have ships in every system.
And changing the ship in every systems cuts into your ISK/h, its 80 extra seconds per mission, maybe even more.

I know, but the problem is not in ph, oos, other alliances, booster by itself needs to be nerfed hard, because it breaks mission run mechanics. What’s why I pinned devs here, they need to choose potency 75 fate. Game breaking stuff, or useful thing.

I guss we wont find a compromise here.

You live in a Group, that is living from LP, so you dont like, that the market is crashing. You can also buy the boosters to gain the same advantage, to even the odds and the income.

The boosters are breaking the standing decline mechanic, yes. The Agent standing mechanic sucks in my eyes so i like it. With Faction Standing you can already mass decline.
The boosters are limited, so the market will balance them out.

If you want PVP, fly to O-V with a Fleet and dont camp gates for a few Frigat kills.

1 Like

I just checked my go to LP items and they are at 2400-3200 isk/lp, that’s way higher than even a few months ago, abyssal space has spiked demand for lots of LP items between site runners and mutaplasmid rollers.

The standings boosters might impact the lv5 LP markets some, but since they compete with FW LP markets they are already pretty high volume.

Oh and it seems there are few mission runners these days I doubt the prices will go down all that much anyways.

2 Likes

With this boosters I may do 30 gilas per day, without only 15, dont tell me that’s fine, and do not affect lp market, it seems u do not know what are you talking about

We will camp gates, citadels, will scan you on missions, boson, drop through titan, it will never stops, because we dont like rats. You do not provide any content, you only a rat, bl provides pvp, ty musky, and that’s fine, but you are just a cancer on venal body.

With faction standings you can pretty much pull endless burner missions, I really doubt the booster doubles your output. now I’m curious as to how you see the difference

Easy, I just decline everything except burners, i may decline 20 mission in a row and get burner on all my characters, do all of them, repeat. And no, fraction standing is different, if you will get -2 personal to agent, your fraction +10 won’t help. -2 to agent is about 10 mission to decline. Without this booster I should recover every run, but now all guys even without fraction standing may pull forever, suddenly, this thing crashes the market.

so you are telling me that a booster which sole effect is to enhance your standing and is in a limited quantity, should have no effect wrt standing ?
it only doubles your income for a small amount of time. So the question is the same as before : who gives a ■■■■ ?

1 Like