Potency boosters are broken

2 days, omg, limited, wtf are you talking about? After 2 days I may eat it again and again. Even 500kk price is acceptable.

yes, 2d is limited. and no you may not eat it again and again and again and again, because after a while there is no more.

also 500 kk is not a value. Learn ISU prefixes .

aklan/velore is 2660 direct, 3500 indexed isk/lp daily .

Is this ā€œa whileā€ will take several months, years? U know the quantity of injected ingame? I think not, so u know what do you need to do)

I need to do nothing.

You are the one claiming this is an issue. Yet you do not bring the numbers that show this is an issue.
So, until youā€™ve shown this is an issue, then you are telling us this is not an issue, so again, who gives a single ā– ā– ā– ā–  ?

2 Likes

Removed some off topic posts. Keep it civil and on topic. Thanks.

Youā€™re willing to pay as much as 500 million isk per ?

No, I have a couple in my hungar)

But they wil be gone in a week. Iā€™ve been wondering what the upper limits could be for the 50 and 75s.

250 is possible, for 75

Iā€™m looking forward to it ā€¦ (if they donā€™t get nerfed because of your ticket)

Iā€™d be surprised if they nerfed the booster. It does one thing specifically so Iā€™d have to believe they expected this.

1 Like

Got my 30 gilas today. I think i can pull 31 tomorrow just need to tweak my fit a bitā€¦

500 is possible, ofr 75. I tested them and they definitely give 2d of infinite-deny for all agents, even those you are just barely 5.1.

Testing sharing reward to check if it is even better.

tested storyline and it does not work, the derived is still as strong.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by this.

I made a storyline for amarr, and the faction standing increase resulted in the usual negative increase for minmatar (almost as much) and gallente.

1 Like

The 75s are not infinite. Perhaps this is intendedā€¦ it is after all a social booster.

itā€™s like the frostline stuff they are not going to advertise it but there are some added bonuses to people who notice these things. im betting big gob op was given the info by a dev/whoever (devs/employees donā€™t sign and nda obviously) and buyordered quite a few, made this thread then watched the price go through the roof. insider trading is so meh.

thats the cynical in me, maybe heā€™s just honest. you decide.

go back and look at jita graphs the pprice didnt start climing till the opā€™s post and there are pently of people on there selling with quite a few they muched up from buyorders. assuming they didnt contract to an at you can easily find out who they are.

now go watch who pulls the sellorders. :wink:

what what old boy, i bet i can name him and heā€™s a member of streamfleet.

itā€™s too early to sell now. a mere 20% bonus on sale is not interesting.

(FYI I bought 30 boosters @80M, I do not intend to sell them below 500M/unit)

Yeah I know the exact effect of my posts. The price goes up, but I didnā€™t use this advantage like my friends did, because I have isks to play eve for around 30 years, I post this because everyone should now what is covered. Thatā€™s right. And I really like to see goons/ph/bl upset)))

why would they be upset ?