Potency boosters are broken

They r flaming in k3j/n5y local about why do you post this. Because they thinks this is only for them, and only they should know and use this.

well you increase the cost for them. You are an asshole, I would do the same if I were them ā€¦

obviously someone told you about this, and you were too friendly with him so you decide to be an asshole to them. Itā€™s just them realizing how you are.

Only justice matters)

and now you are trollingā€¦ nice.

I still wait for your explanation of where there is an issue exactly.
I used the booster to farm, almost same money as without.

It barely increase your isk/hā€¦

Now imagine you multibox missions, profit increase in progression

I told you the increase is barely noticeable.

I already multibox burners.

Increase is about 30% that is much

increase is about 0%

No, or mby you do it wrong

yes, and sure you do it wrong.

Since you started affirming things without any proof, I rather believe you have no clue what you are talking about.

Everyone from our group saying thatā€™s broken, exept you

just because you are twenty sheeps does not mean that your opinion makes any sense.

You have a feeling that it is broken, yet you gave no argument despite many request to stop affirming things without proof.

ā€œDecline 200 missions in row is broken, to pull that one where you needā€ - PROOF

you affirm your opinion, not a proof.

declining 200 missions in a row does not bring you money. if you need 3s per mission, itā€™s 600 s so 10:00 . thatā€™s enough to make at least one mission.
if you need 5s per mission then you are definitely doing something wrong (16:40 wtf ?).

assuming we have a pool of 30 missions per agent, thatā€™s around 30 missions to decline to have the same mission again, so that is 1:30 between missions. Most missions are not worth more if you add 1:30 to make it.

Now if you consider the destination, itā€™s still bad because the destination is fixed per ā€¦ 15 min ? With weight that are not changed, so you still have to wait up to 15min to get the good destination(eg current system), meanwhile you have the same systems with greater chance to be selected.

All you have shown here is that you donā€™t like people getting an implant that gives a barely noticeable gain, because you are just too salty about how other people claim they play.

the only gain from the booster is that I donā€™t need to make small missions (recon, pirate invasion, etc.) when the agent standing becomes too low (<-1 ). Also I can decline blood agent and guristas agent more often, but thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Any response to your ticket yet?

pretty sure there was a reddit thread before this post, either way Iā€™m not getting my tinfoil hat out on this one.

itā€™s pve doubt CCP really cares. lv4 standings mechanics were pretty much already busted, this only allows you to break them slightly more, and like I said earlier the biggest issue I see would be lv5 blitzing and this probably just lets you get away with less pulling alts.

Wow, gotta say Iā€™m a bit confused now.

I thought the 2 Social boosters, 50% and 75%, were meant to increase the amount of positive standing gained for completing a mission, based on the level of Social skill trained.

Letā€™s say I went around and completed all of the Epic Arcs but didnā€™t turn in the last mission to agents. I then consume both the 50% and 75% Social Boosters, then travel around to all of the Epic Arc Agents and turn in the missions.

I should get 125% increase to the amount of standing gain based on my current level of Social skill trained, right?

Iā€™ll take a guess and say that the 75% will overwrite the 50%.

Then again arenā€™t they the same slot? so you canā€™t consume another if there is already one active.

1 Like

Yes, same slot, you have to decide 50 or 75, but itā€™s not an actual decision, unless you are very space poor.

@DeMichael_Crimson Social 5 gives you 50% plus 75% from the booster shall make 125%, sounds correct. I think there is no stacking.

Apparently Social skill also affects standing loss in a rather awkward way not designed for levels of Social higher than 100%.

2 Likes

I just looked at both of them yesterday in-game, one is for slot 12 and the other for slot 13.

Hopefully they will stack up.

See thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand, I actually thought those boosters only affected positive standing gains, not negative standing hits. If they affect both, then it doesnā€™t seem to be worth it to use them since in the long run there wouldnā€™t be any difference.

Now for the scenario I posted earlier they should work great, run all Epic Arcs but donā€™t turn in last mission to agent, then consume the Social Boosters and travel round to all the agents and turn in the last missions for max standing gains.

1 Like