Praxis converted into a Mining Ship

Have I just awoken from a coma and travelled back in time to the EVE before ore mining ships? Like the venture? Or… The venture? Or even an endurance. Or mining barge, or porpoise. Why would anybody with a brain use a battleship to mine? Only reason I can think of is that Op lives in uedama and has a queue of people waiting for him to undock.

New players - use the venture. A good mining ship that you can get for free and fit cheaply.

2 Likes

Praxis is a decent choice for mining ice if you can’t fly barges or Endurance because of its ability to field two ice harvesting drones and with full set of cargo expanders it can hold six blocks of ice. You can also fit decent tank in midslots and RHMLs in highs to protect yourself against belt rats (although it’s not likely to be enough to protect yourself against the allmighty CODE). Of course it’s still preferred to have a friend or alt with Porpoise, Orca or Rorqual nearby where you would store the ice blocks.

In a pinch, Praxis is the best choice for mining if you can’t be bothered to train astrogeology V and other fluff skills on a combat pilot.
Venture isn’t even close in output, even with perfect skills, and Endurance needs even more skills.
Also it’s the best choice for alpha, skill-wise.

Used 2 Praxi to get Extended boosters on the last event from alpha accounts, was pretty quick.

If I were the emperor of man, I would make all games gender locked to real gender. That’s another story. I just think it’s embarrassing and your family would probably think it was embarrassing.

Leave rl out of it you normie…

Your argument is non-existant and irrelevant

Yep keep pretending you’re girls bai

Role-playing is pretending

Are you angry because you fell in love with a guy acting like a woman?
That would explain the salt :joy:

This is still really dumb, but I remembered I have a couple Praxis stashed somewhere, so I actually don’t mind people being dumb with Praxises anymore.

Just go out and mine in battleships! The more Praxises you manage to be blown up in, the more I can get for mine if I decide to sell them! :grinning:

Not if they give them away every year like the gnosis :wink:

Might as well sell them while theyre still worth something

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.