Praxis converted into a Mining Ship

CODE. stands for decency, dignity, civilization, leadership, mercy and elite PvP. I can see how that collides with your own values.

5 Likes

I ain’t meanin’ to ■■■■ into your cereals but there’s some correction needed. CODE can’t stand for civilization, ‘cause CODE stands for self responsibility. It’s carebears and people like the OP who’re literally a symbol of modern civilization. Soft, self entitled, whining, easily manipulatable, loud mouthing princesses growin’ up in an artificial world (the “civilized” world) completely disconnected from their human nature. That’s civilization, Ima. CODE’s none of that.

alphas

I think you need to rethink your whole strategy here… lol

Also, mining permits are only 10m isk versus whatever this monstrosity costs :joy:

130m or so - praxis is quite cheap right now.

vs a 1-3m venture and a 10m mining permit

hmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

CODE wants to grow up to be Goons, but Goons have a lot bigger gank fleets most of the time.

Code stands for barbarism. One of the core principles of civilization is making people safe so they CAN be soft and not have to fight to survive and can spend more time being PRODUCTIVE.
It’s easy to tear down - building up takes far more patience and effort.

Highsec is in a state so corrupt that we need to burn it down and rebuild it from the ground. We are the good guys here, we are just trying to do the right thing.

4 Likes

CODE is part of Goonswarm. That’s why they are challenged.

ISD please close this thread it has run its course.

How does that fit with your constant tears about CODE. Not going to nullsec? You very inconsistent concept of reality it seems.

1 Like

More like “CODE wants to grow up to be GoonSwarm someday” but are too chicken to tackle hard challenges.

Who’s the one plays a male and female alternate reality character?

Come into Null sometime Kerek Teneral.

The Praxis as a mining ship can defend itself with brutal efficiency against TII frigates.

About 99.999% of all online players… lol

Also lmao at those killmails, endgame pvp is all in hs, not under a cap umbrella :joy:

1 Like

Oh, is that confusing you? Why would I not pick different gender s for my different characters?

MMORPG = Many Men Online RolePlaying Girls

I’m sure it was quite the search you had to do to pick those kills from your red killboard :rofl:

1 Like

Look again Dutch Canoe and look where there kills are being done at.

After thinking about this for some time (0.1 seconds), I found a better ship for rookies to mine in: The Venture.

Now this thread can be closed!

2 Likes

You don’t get to close a thread that you haven’t started.

The Praxis is much more capable than a Venture in mining. Then again you probably never leave High Sec to begin with. Matter of fact your last activity for PvP was in 2015. Go away because you do not have any base of PvP experience to talk from.

Doesn’t make it any less embarrassing.

why would it be embarassing?
it’s the internet, there are only guys and g.i.r.l. s