Previous Link to The Psychological Warfare Website?

What was the previous link to the Psychological Warfare Website?

It was named something like the Neuromicon or something.

It had a list of things to try and see how it would affect the target and so on.

1 Like

https://books.google.ca/books?id=4v6OCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT124&lpg=PT124&dq=eve+online+website+on+psychological+warfare&source=bl&ots=yYQVAiLSXZ&sig=ACfU3U1wIF8SFEZNGyqV5Y6Bq-DtKKp-3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiduvfMzOLmAhXCQs0KHXnQAlcQ6AEwCnoECAoQAQ
Google Books

Information Warfare

www.neuromicon.com

1 Like

Cannot be reached from my location.
I will try later on.

It most likely was some word or a combination of words which, while similar to Neuromicon, also was something else.
I have more data in storage, but due to China’s ideas on protecting IP and copyright by making more copies, while omitting that OS must be able to “copy” , no matter what IP they need to do so, while using as excuse to refuse to respect and protect military documents , some of which may not be published to unwanted parties, depending when and how, it makes it harder for me to sort the data, and I have to protect myself against other harassment and coercion into turning it into an Epic battle, which , for them to try to do so, justifies me to leave due to potential kidnapping and other interference of business and industrial spying.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.