I'm still looking for the PsyWar Links from the EVElopedia

Link to The Psychological Warfare Website

has none of the links working, but does not include the link with the info from the book I am looking for.
I did save the book, and info, however, I could not find it back from my notes back again .
CCP Zymurgist
64x3

Gallente
C C P Posted - 2009.06.27 19:47:00 - [1]

Pirate & Anti Pirate Rules, Resources and Links

Welcome to the Rules, Resources and Links thread, please select an option below to view the contents.

This thread is constantly evolving, if you have something you wish to see added please contact us using the category Other & Forum email us at the link provided in our signatures or post below.

Before posting in this forum

Including guides for flagging, corp theft, contract scams and map links

Need a merc for whatever job you have planned? Alekseyev Karrde’s superb guide will tell you how.

The previous challenge from 2005 can be found here

EVElopedia Related Articles

Crime and Punishment Resources

First post
Author RSS Feed

CCP Falcon

#1- 2015-01-12 11:27:48 UTC

Relevant links to the threads, guides and websites have been collected on a single EVElopedia page. It breaks down resources into categories to help you better find the information you need. Please feel free to add your own!

If you need further help with the EVElopedia please contact the YARR (Admin) Team by email: evelopedia@isd.eve-online.com.

The Crime_and_Punishment_(Useful_Threads))
was not saved in the WayBack Machine,
and the link does not lead to any working webpage at this time.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160225224357/https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Category:Guides
Guides:
Has a PDF, but no PsyWar website link.

He wrote on that.

Sion Kumitomo’s

Here’s another one.

Incredible !

It worked from this forum
but not from the link.

Let me prove it:

Neurotechnicon: A Manual

2 Likes

doggieMiners

1 Like

08/22/2020

Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete)

849,131 views • Feb 23, 2011
GBPPR2
18.4K subscribers

This is what is happening in the usa right now because the usa is vulnerable to subversion. A practice done by the kgb for centuries. This guy is an ex kgb agent. The video is 1 hour long. Watch it all.

44 minutes ago,
from 2 hours ago.

PSYOP Explained – What are Psychological Operations / Military Information Support Operations?

113,336 views • Nov 2, 2018
113K views - 1 year ago
Life is a Special Operation

They also use clearance for PsyOp which is not a surprise as to what it is and how it’s done.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.