Price Check Old Archon turned Apostle

Hello all,

I was encouraged to make a forum post about this old ship that I own. It used to be a C5 escalations triage archon back in the Good Ol’ Days™ and now it has become a Apostle with large t2 rigs. I heard there might be a collectors market for these and also heard a story of someone who got quite a price on a similar situation. So I wanted to get some community feedback on this, how much I could reasonably ask for it (and expect actual payment lmao) and such.

Here is a pic of the current fitting, (which is immaterial I guess. The only interesting thing is the hull with the large t2 rigs, the fit is just random stuff that was there when it turned apostle)

I want to hear what you guys have to say about this old thing. Can I fetch a good deal on it? Hopefully in the tens of billions lmao

There’s an Apostle with 3x Large T1 Trimarks on contract for 1.29bil, not sure if the type of rig will effect the value.

Oh ok, maybe the idea of this being a collector’s item is a little far-fetched. I’m not sure if there is any other way to prove this ship’s provenance except for the rigs. It’s a shape-shifted survivor of another age lmao, but without the rigs it just becomes another regular apostle. I don’t think the rigs themselves are useful or anything, just the proof that it was a old archon already that became a apostle.

But anyway, thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.