Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

That’s what i was expecting. :rofl:

PA has banned that kind of inflating the number of players.

1 Like

Please link it because I seem to be missing where you provided proof, as I just see you dodging the question and making unfounded claims.

Reference please ?

Smoke signals from south Arizona :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Man, you’re really just like him!

as opposed to spending hours to grind isk for plex?

How many hours is it taking an individual to grind PLEX?

I would argue that it’s silly to allow someone to PLEX themselves in just two or three hours of gameplay (though I do not doubt it is possible). But at the same time, it really does not take that much time per month, even with basic ISK making activities, like Relic site exploration, to put together the funds for a monthly PLEX.

I know several people who PLEX themselves each month by just doing exploration over the weekends for a couple hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

couple hours on saturdays and sundays? I could do that running l4s… or fw… or simply enjoy the game and leave grinding for others.

That’s literally my point. It’s so easy to make isk doing a variety of activities. I don’t understand why some people are complaining that it’s so difficult to make ISK, and thus demanding that CCP intervene in the prices.

If you dont know how to use the scroll wheel, i cant help you.

link proof please…

Yes you can. You can link or quote the comment using the Quote or Share feature in the forums to direct me the reply where you showed proof of my using alts and the reason why that proof has any bearing on the topic of the thread. :slight_smile:

the fact that people ARE complaining is really all we actually need, dont you think?

Actually, no, and this is off topic. You claimed that you provided proof. You are trying to side step the point by calling other people’s complaints but you still have not shown any proof.

Besides, I am not taking into consideration the cries of other people complaining that they cannot making enough ISK to buy PLEX because that does not have any bearing in your proof showing me that I have alts and that my alts somehow necessitate CCP intervening in the PLEX prices. :slight_smile:

Really its that hard for you to scroll up?
Is it upseting or something? is the mouse making you cry?

want a tissue?

Market need 500k PLEX fast on sell side or will go to hyperinflation :money_with_wings:

Ezra Solomon : “The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.”

4 Likes

Are you volunteering to buy that 500k PLEX from CCP and sell it on the market?

Don’t bother talking sense into these poors, they’re disillusioned by the idea that they’re entitled to plex with little effort

1 Like