4.0T Sell 🦜 [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

If you want me to move it you can transfer me 15b isk and I will move it to the NPC station of your choosing

Don’t worry my friend.
First of all I am willing to trust any buyer. But I don’t give my items directly to someone.

I agree, I will give you 20b. Money is not a problem,
but it can only be paid when we make a transaction, so you can move it first

Sorry my friend I cannot risk hauling it without something upfront

But you can risk hauling a 3T ship for 15b lol. At least make your story believable dumbass

6 Likes

First, I agree to this deal. As long as you agree to the shipping, we can complete it. You can move him at any time, I can give you half a year.

1 Like

Give someone 15b directly. This looks more like an RMT than a normal transaction. This could make us lost both our accounts

1 Like

Two braincells between the two of you. It baffles me how you came into possession of the collection in the first place.

6 Likes

I’m just really interested in Sasha’s backstory. So I want to try to collect some. As time went on, my collection grew more and more. Because I have a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder, they are all collected in a specific amount.

2 Likes

Oh, scammer coming to defense of scammer. Are you still upset that you cannot afford a jump freighter?

4 Likes

That is uncalled for. You don’t want to watch the thread then don’t watch it. No one made you click on it to read everything :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t send anyone any isk unless you are 100% sure it’s legit. Sure you are aware of this already tho

1 Like

Which anger games team are you on? :slight_smile:

How much for the offi smartbombs and the faction crystal ammo pls?

So sorry my friend, they are not sold individually.)

Where is @Chribba when you need some reliable 3rd party Brokering?

6 Likes

Hello.

9 Likes

Welcome Chribba,

Thanks for stopping by. We have 2 gentleman trying to broker a deal, but they don’t thrust each other.

As the most reliable Eve player of all time, I’m sure you can help out here. If these gentlemen are True (Sansha) with their intentions.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend
My current transaction does require the presence of a guarantor

But crafty crafter seems reluctant to provide evidence that she does have it.
This is the current problem.

hi, friend, do you still want to continue?
o7