Private Sale - Eve's 2nd 500 Billion ISK Character!

This character is being sold to Titan Fires in accordance with terms negotiated in-game. All disclosures in accordance with CCP’s terms for character sales have been provided in-game. Seller’s alternate character for follow up purposes is:

Maizie Fields

Thirdstorm

Sold 500 Billion ISK sending now.

Cheers to the 2nd highest ISK Character Bazaar sale in EvE Online History! Cheers to all!

Transaction confirmed, ISK and account has been received by Thirdstorm. Prepping Third for transfer now…

Edit: Transfer has been initiated.

Alright, no CCP email so far. Will confirm once received.

Transfer of character is underway

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear Thirdstorm,

You have chosen to transfer the character Thirdstorm to the account named jch*****.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

…. my confirmation mail from a couple of hours ago. You should have Thirdstorm in hand in about 8 hours. Let me know if there are any problems, I would be happy to work with you to resolve them.

We are all good, just logged into the website and clicked on Character Transfer via the website and it popped up with Thirdstorm! There is no email confirming but I can see it clear as day on the website confirmed! I’m excited and did a little dance!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.