Problems with SSO Login

Hi there i hope someone can help me out :slightly_smiling_face:

I installed SeAT on the Corpserver and it runs into a Fail on connection,

{“error”:“invalid_scope”,“error_description”:“The requested ‘publicData’ scope is not valid.”}

the server is located on https://ak47-pathfinder.de/seat/public/index.php

but i haven’t any public Data Scopes chosen, so what am i doing wrong?

Krg Centaurion

There’s a scope called publicData. Make sure you’re not including that when you go to do the redirect. Also probably can just remove it from your dev application if you have it requested there.

Thats the thing i didnt have anything else than the esi scopes requesting… is there any public scope on the esi scopes?

This is the error code:

{"error":"invalid_scope","error_description":"The requested 'publicData' scope is not valid."}

the error happend wehen i click on login over sso
the actual login link is: http://ak47-pathfinder.de/seat/public/index.php

The publicData is not included :slight_smile:

and here a list of the icluded esi scopes:

esi-calendar.respond_calendar_events.v1 esi-calendar.read_calendar_events.v1 esi-location.read_location.v1 esi-location.read_ship_type.v1 esi-mail.organize_mail.v1 esi-mail.read_mail.v1 esi-mail.send_mail.v1 esi-skills.read_skills.v1 esi-skills.read_skillqueue.v1 esi-wallet.read_character_wallet.v1 esi-wallet.read_corporation_wallet.v1 esi-search.search_structures.v1 esi-clones.read_clones.v1 esi-characters.read_contacts.v1 esi-universe.read_structures.v1 esi-bookmarks.read_character_bookmarks.v1 esi-killmails.read_killmails.v1 esi-corporations.read_corporation_membership.v1 esi-assets.read_assets.v1 esi-planets.manage_planets.v1 esi-fleets.read_fleet.v1 esi-fleets.write_fleet.v1 esi-ui.open_window.v1 esi-ui.write_waypoint.v1 esi-characters.write_contacts.v1 esi-fittings.read_fittings.v1 esi-fittings.write_fittings.v1 esi-markets.structure_markets.v1 esi-corporations.read_structures.v1 esi-characters.read_loyalty.v1 esi-characters.read_opportunities.v1 esi-characters.read_chat_channels.v1 esi-characters.read_medals.v1 esi-characters.read_standings.v1 esi-characters.read_agents_research.v1 esi-industry.read_character_jobs.v1 esi-markets.read_character_orders.v1 esi-characters.read_blueprints.v1 esi-characters.read_corporation_roles.v1 esi-location.read_online.v1 esi-contracts.read_character_contracts.v1 esi-clones.read_implants.v1 esi-characters.read_fatigue.v1 esi-killmails.read_corporation_killmails.v1 esi-corporations.track_members.v1 esi-wallet.read_corporation_wallets.v1 esi-characters.read_notifications.v1 esi-corporations.read_divisions.v1 esi-corporations.read_contacts.v1 esi-assets.read_corporation_assets.v1 esi-corporations.read_titles.v1 esi-corporations.read_blueprints.v1 esi-bookmarks.read_corporation_bookmarks.v1 esi-contracts.read_corporation_contracts.v1 esi-corporations.read_standings.v1 esi-corporations.read_starbases.v1 esi-industry.read_corporation_jobs.v1 esi-markets.read_corporation_orders.v1 esi-corporations.read_container_logs.v1 esi-industry.read_character_mining.v1 esi-industry.read_corporation_mining.v1 esi-planets.read_customs_offices.v1 esi-corporations.read_facilities.v1 esi-corporations.read_medals.v1 esi-characters.read_titles.v1 esi-alliances.read_contacts.v1 esi-characters.read_fw_stats.v1 esi-corporations.read_fw_stats.v1 esi-characterstats.read.v1
Thx for answering

Yea dunno, this seems more like a SeAT issue than an ESI/SSO issue. IDK much about SeAT, but it’s entirely possibly its adding that scope behind the scenes. Make sure you have the most up to date version, etc, etc.

EDIT: I’m pretty sure that’s the problem, however you need to add publicData as an allowed scope in your dev application. Regardless it might be worth bringing this up with them anyway since I’m pretty sure that scope is useless these days.

Yeah man thx a lot this was the meaning of the Error Message… i have to add the publicData Scope :smiley:

Now im running into another problem… can you maybe explain to me how i correctly define a callback route? the actual settings show just a empty folder on the server :face_with_monocle:

In general or specific to SeAT? If you mean in general I’d take a look at the EVE SSO docs: https://docs.esi.evetech.net/docs/sso/web_based_sso_flow.html specifically point 4.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.