Project Discovery Level 500 @ 99% accuracy

I admit to preferring Exoplanets but this one helps me fill some time. Although I get it’s not for everybody.

2 Likes

TurboNerd. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Level 500 @ 99% accuracy!
Sweet Sweet Marshal. Next stop Marshal Skin.

5 Likes

Removed one wildly off-topic (if not heart wrenchingly written) post

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising
4 Likes

o7

“accuracy” is not real accuracy. You can do lots of sub 80% and still reach 99% “accuracy”. I’m at level 36 with 99% “accuracy”. Most of the time I can’t even get close to a 99% matching.

So, what is the “accuracy”?

Greetings

Soon we will be there as well =^_^=

1 Like

Hi there

Is the point of simply clicking in the area?
This is how i do it.

Is there an approach to get more points per attempt?
Is there a solution how to increase the number on the hourglass (right side) and maybe the ISK on the dollar sign?

Is there any other title than “junior researcher”?

Can you help me with the questions?

I think the overview is poorly explained - also what the yellow Smilly is supposed to mean in the middle.
I’m also at 98.9% and click around in the area.

1 Like

Mosimos, going down your questions.

1. Not exactly, you’re supposed to find the boundaries between the different areas of clusters.

2 & 3) the higher your accuracy the more isk / experience you will get per slide. Maxing out at 99,000 isk / 89 exp per slide.

1. Yes, several. I am an “Experienced Cytometrist” forget what level that starts at but I’m currently level 527.

2. Yes I just did :slight_smile:

3. Smilly in the middle? You mean the accuracy rating up top?

This version of PD is much easier to just get points at, I feel like it takes much less skill than exoplanets, but hey, at least you’re fighting COVID.

2 Likes

I’m slow but I reached level 200 today.

o7

3 Likes

Yo, why is there a daily cap?

Because people botted the heck out of the last version of Project Discovery so CCP decided that they were going to put lots of limits on this version of PD. One of which is the daily limit of slides.

1 Like

I’ve achieved level 250 so I can wear some cool lab specs…

1 Like

Soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is the daily limit?

I think between 5-6 levels.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.