Project Discovery level 900 @ 99%

Next stop: Level 1000

4 Likes

Just woke up, time to grab a bowl of cereal and work my way up to at least 270

2 Likes

You’ll be in the 300 club soon!

1 Like

Tomorrow for sure! Then I’ma chill and do missions and wonder if I should just go for 350 before the update, but the grind is getting me spent haha

2 Likes

stAHp
Lol you’re gonna get everything instantly when the new update comes out, i think you might have a bit too much time on your hands lol.

1 Like

Congrats! I’m over 700 now & climbing, race you to the top~

700c

2 Likes

You sir!
Keep being awesome!

2 Likes

nerds :wink:

Getting closer

2 Likes

Am I a cool kid yet?

2 Likes

Welcome to the 300 Club! Ya cool kid!

1 Like

This man will probably reach level 1000 this week (before September 7). I sure hope that CCP has something to reward his single minded pursuit other than a crate with 2 skins in it. How about a call,email, or skype from the good Professor ?:man_scientist: Tie in a press release detailing that an EVE player has gone through a gazillion transit samples to aid in the search for exoplanets.:tv::newspaper: Give him a new “Obsession-class” exploration cruiser.:space_invader: Award a medal he can wear in his portrait.:1st_place_medal:…do something! You can’t let this effort and determination not be acknowledged and rewarded; CCP can share the spotlight,too.:fiestaparrot: :sparkler:

2 Likes

Yeah, and he does it in the most legit way possible, actually trying to find results and spending his time doing it!

I do it in a more casual way, however, I have been burning out lately and only doing the most obvious:

I think I’ll do it more calmly and casually once I hit 400, and pray to RNGesus that if the Marshal comes around I get it right away and its skin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.