Project Discovery Level 800 @ 99%

Closer and Closer to 1000

5 Likes

Legend.

I spent a few days grinding to get those sweet BPCs, got to 200 so now I can take it more casually.

Until the inevitable moment where CCP decides to add in more rewards x.x

2 Likes

I hope I can pick up any new rewards retroactively lol.

2 Likes

Not meaning to be mean, but why don’t you adjust the title of the old thread?

You remind me of a friend of mine, who keeps calling me autistic af, and now i pass that on to you. :smiley: that’s not an insult, it’s a compliment! You should get a great job with this level of brainpower. :smiley:

I suppose he just wants to let people know “Hey, this is totally possible” since (I think) changing the title does not bump the topic up to top, and once seen once you probably won’t see it again, so in a way it’s nice to see the updates!

3 Likes

The f*** O_o

Pretty much sums it up!
I was tempted to label each (600 Club, 700 Club) etc. so people could post to them when they reach it. But it would appear that each thread goes dark after 3 months. and PD will be active longer than that.

3 Likes

Hey! No posting allowed! Back to work!

:grin:

1 Like

Congratz

1 Like

How much time investment is that? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that the very moment PD came out he started right away with it, it is his personal activity now because he loves it!

At least if he is the one that streamed a while ago because EvE News gave him a bit of a spotlight then I remember him saying something like that!

umm nice … but … why over 250?
you get the crates every level?
why not start with a 2nd char and get bpcs again?
do i miss something?

Yes, every lvl still grants you one crate, with 2 skins. And a very small chance of a few PLEX.

And I reckon he does it purely for joy, not rewards

Plus, if CCP decides to increase the rewards, he will just snatch them all right away like that!

Because there’s a very high chance that they’ll end up adding reward tiers up to level 1000 eventually, since that was the last titled rank-up in old PD - I’m at 625 and counting, really most of it’s just for the fun of doing the project, haha

Also the Marshal will already be added this winter at likely level 300, and its skin at 350 - I’ve made some predictions for how the rest of the tiers may look here, actually: [Project Discovery] Predictions for future Tier Rewards and Ranks

2 Likes

Winter huh… Well, time to get grinding.

2 Likes

This is how I live my life

2 Likes

So huh… Did this ever happen to you?

1 Like

Long Live The Empire :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Yes, I’ve gotten something like that 2 times now I think. I sent one into CCP. the other I just kept on trucking.

Congratz on getting so close to 250!!!

1 Like

Thanks man, I am making a run for 240 and call it a day, its been over 2 hours since I posted that and now 238, today been grinding non-stop but been distracted with youtube and forums and industry and other few things so I don’t get completely burned out! Most of the data today are very unclear and the accuracy related ones are being the same lol.