Project Discovery QC Thread

I am faceing a problem about not gaining exp in project and not reciving skins rewards .i stuck at rank 26 and not gaining exp points. solve my problem . see pic it is happend from 3 days

1 Like

why i am block?

i am blocked too after 25 rank no skins no exp point. only ISK plez solve this CCP. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :mask:

1 Like

YES THE SAME ISSU WITH ME NO SKINS NO EXP POINTS. :dizzy_face: :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :weary: :tired_face: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

SOLVE THIS CCP :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

same here no skins no exp points. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Let’s kill those who programmed ‘gold standard’ for current project discovery and covid will die by itself.

They wont’
I already begging.

i see 8, but my guess is as good as yours lol, also could use some help on the much more complex ones, and little bit more info on what is a cluster on the more complex ones, either way i think we should help each other and try to figure this out together,

2 Likes

1 Like

I have done alot of work with flow cytometry and did my own gating and analysis. The gold standard on the second stage of the flow example are terrible gates. There is cross contamination between the two groupings, and the inclusion of extraneous groups that represent bad examples of the population. I dont know who set up the examples but they should be looked at much more closely by professionals, otherwise the training will produce poor results in the volunteers.

Having moved on to the next example which contains 5 gates is possibly even worse. The cutoffs are arbitrary and not representative. There are also the inclusion of junk data in the middle of the diagram.

4 Likes

If you click on the ? Box beside zero it tells you you need more SPs to gain EXP again

I agree that more expert examples are required for training and assessment.

Like previous iterations of Project Discovery before they were fixed, Phase 3 is just an exercise in identifying the assessment tests - and the peculiar “correct” responses required to “win”.

I’d love to help, but I’m struggling to be enthusiastic enough to reach level 20.

Can we please get some adjustment to the window sizing as well, The right panel with the reward and continue button is way out of scale and almost forces you to use the client full screen if you want to be able to see everything clearly. This is what it looks like when expanded on my widescreen monitor.

1 Like

I’m now doubting the value of this exercise unless it’s to see what untrained people do to guess at things. I suspect that Tetron does indeed know what he is talking about and this is likely a case of “garbage in, garbage out” and I feel this community could do a whole lot better than rubbish if trained properly.

I got the exact same one. It was finally the one that pushed me over the edge to go on looking for a place to point out that far too many of the gold standards are garbage. If I had to guess I would say they used some sort of computer software to generate the gold standards and didn’t bother proofreading the results.

1 Like

Yeah the smear types like this would be handy to be explained a little more as the project progresses at least.

I even did some internet research on sites such as flow-cytometry-gating-strategies and some other sites with diagrams and even then it’s tricky to decide if this should be 1 …2 …3 … even maybe 6 separate gates :rofl:
Is this showing a fair bit of side scatter ?
Spilt Coffee ?
Who knows ?
Not us !

Just a question: why some have accuracy % and others have only “submited”?

The Accuracy ones are test ones with an already established best case scenario used to test that you’re kinda on the right track. These ones will adjust your accuracy level which is used to set your level of compensation and for them to see potentially how reliable your submitted results are.
The ones with just submitted are new ones that haven’t really been completely analysed yet … which is our job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone had an issue with project Discovery showing nothing but a blank screen when you open it? It just started happening to me a few hours ago, not sure if it’s just me or something else.

1 Like