Project EvE Hell 2.0 start

You all know and love EvE Hell, a funny compilation of eve themed clips. I want to pick up where 40 Cent left almost a decade ago.

What am I looking for?
Clips like T. H. A. T. Short. Funny(?). Preferably 720p and above.

How to send me stuff?
Upload (in a somewhat common format) to a random hosting site. youtube, google drive, torrent etc. Sites that allow direct private links and no need to make an account (when downloading).
Provide information- used resources, copyright, name of the clip, your group/ character in-game name and so on. Not mandatory but it helps.
in-game mail Blade Darth or regular mail.

What’s in it for me?
Funny video to watch. Advertisement. Cookies.

When is the deadline?
Not set. Months. I want the compilation to have 20-ish clips in it. So far got 2 and an idea for the intro.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
<insert boring law stuff here> It’s gonna be a non-profit and hopefully non-copyright-infringementing parody.

4 Likes

Project Eve Hell ?

May you have much success and good luck with it.

DMC

3 Likes

Hello, “EvE Hell 2.0 - Spreadsheets are (Not) Dead” project is being resurrected.
Current completion progress 5%. If all goes well video might release somewhere in early 2030.

Here’s my 1’st attempt from a year ago (btw. youtube sucks)
EvE Hell 1.1 - bitchute
EvE Hell 1.1 - google drive download

3 Likes

And I thpught CCP is announcing sequel to one of their failed/never delivered side project.

The name was fitting…

2 Likes

I can already see it.

≡ᐯ≡

ᴼ ᴺ ᴸ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟

:psyccp:

Project spanning 13 years in the making. One of its kind, breakthrough creation by genius filmmaker Blade Darth.
Coming in 2030 or when hell freezes.

Call when its ready. :pray:

“Stop the Rohk! Can’t stop the Rohk!”

1 Like

Man, 1.1 was AWESOME!

I want more! :smiley: