PVE content for gankers

If I say we own Highsec I of course mean that in the sense that we represent the officially elected gouvernment under our Supreme Protector, Father of the New Order of Highsec, our Saviour James 315 PBUH.

1 Like

NC and PL have far more resources than Marmite. Marmite doesn’t need caps/supers for what it does. Not to mention, both NC and PL have EXPONENTIALLY more pilots. Dryson, go home, you’re drunk again.

I too judge peoples’ real personalities based off of forums and video games.

Grow up.

Yes, you do when you tell others to grow up.

1 Like

I have to say this takes the cake in stupid:

You nailed it with:

As he was basing that on the guy’s posting on a forum. I bet his brain cannot work out the irony of that statement and how foolish it made him look.

This thread’s a shithole and really ain’t lookin’ like it was ever meant seriously.

1 Like

When’s the last time you heard that age was a personality trait?

You do not know his age, but you should be asking yourself that question seeing as you said this:

I am the White Knight and I will crush the pulp from the shattered bones of CODE members, this I do pledge.

Let’s just ignore the fact that said individual suggested someone receive professional assistance simply for having an opposing viewpoint.

Then pick him up on that. You are the one who ignored that and said.

1 Like

Maybe we just have a toxic community?

And I the White Knight will clean it up.

I believe that was the PURPOSE of me saying that, genius. What other meaning would it have? Just to simply insult him?

That?

1 Like

Soon we have NPC pirates bumping the NPC miners/haulers and see a lot of degenrate salty insults in local, all from the immense database of “ganker-customer relations” subsystem. The ORE corp miners should be all like “I have friends in nullsec and they will come and pwn you over and over”, then have some nullsec NPC pirates fly in and destroy the NPC ganker :smiley: People then can AFK mine while watching the NPC drama enfold, not having to subscribe to netflix!! #WInWIN

2 Likes

Now you’re putting words into my mouth. You refuse to accept what was actually said and instead are twisting it in to attempt to make me look bad or something.

I think you already looked rather bad before I started to point out the error of your aggressive posting.

Anyway, at least you are not a CODE miscreant and you appear to operate outside of hisec, therefore I have no interest in you and your passive aggressive posting and background noise. 7o

I have an alt character in CODE., but I can’t afford to keep it subbed. Military pay isn’t the best for that.

Sometimes, sometimes. Most of my kills are from highsec through baiting or wardecs. I CONCORD’okken’d once, and it was to whore on a Leshak in an ibis. As for you, you have nothing on zkill, so you are just an alt of someone anyway. You make these claims but so far you have not done anything to back them up in the game.

HTP character has a CODE character in another account, that does not surprise me, I would also have expected that you would do hisec war decs too, and you confirmed that.

I have made no claims.

Yes, but when my auto cannons are at an acceptable level of performance that will change.

Rarely do these anymore. With the changes CCP has made, it has made them much, much less fun. There isn’t real hunting to be had, it is all hub/pipe camping. I think we can agree on that much. I used to be in Marmite before the removal of the watchlist, and, to me, wardecs died soon after with regards to the ability to enjoy them.

You did. If not on this thread, it was another. I remember reading it.

Why autocannons? Just a question, no harm intended