PVE content for gankers

Only on the second date.

1 Like

Im totally on topic, you want NPCs to die but I want players to die because unscripted responses are better then the scripted one’s… They can be more random and more enjoyable.

I farm tears not 1’s and 0’s

3 Likes

Information technology is not anymore in the 60’, now we have enhanced AI who can even pass the Turing Test. You will not even know that you make cry a real person or not… Stop being such a backward folk :wink:

No, we don’t.

1 Like

Ok making Alexa cry isn’t the same as making you cry, I get joy out of ruining your day, week, month, year and so on but the machine lacks the angst and therefore is boring, unlike you, whom I can farm for hours.

Your determination to make just real people suffer is a bit disturbing… I can only guess what can cause that kind of drives, but here we talk about gaming experience not about some gulag meant to bring worse experiences to the people involved.
Get over it, making people feel bad is not the most healthy kind of addiction, for you and obvious for people around you.
Embrace the AI and let him become the perfect target for you, is suitable enough to satisfy the innermost needs to inflict tears and pain. Be open to new experiences, you may get surprised…

Your argument, at this point, is delving into correlation vs. causation. There is a CORRELATION into people feeling upset about being ganked, but it is not causation. Ultimately, you decide whether to become upset or not. Gankers don’t make people upset, people make themselves upset because they invest too much of their cognitive ability into a INTERNET SPACESHIPS VIDEO GAME. VIDEO GAME. VIDEO. GAME. If a video game upsets you to the point where it affects you as a person, you shouldn’t be playing it, and you likely have some issues, even if it is just the maturity of the brain is a bit behind the curve. That isn’t a bad thing, it just happens.

As for ganking NPCs, what is the point? It is essentially just really difficult ratting without a sufficient reward. As previously stated by others, scripted responses do not give any satisfaction whatsoever. Affecting the capsuleer and the market, along with continuing the ideology of James 315 are the goals of ganking. It is hard for gankers to affect the market because there are so many ISK faucets in EVE. In fact, ganking does not significantly affect it at all.

Really, you found that it’s a pure correlation? No causality? You had also calculated the coefficient of determination? Run a linear regression after that and share with us the result.
By the way, you see yourself just as a rolling ball who’s guided by pure chance and external forces, don’t you? :crazy_face:

You’re probably not wrong per se.

It’s a game about scamming, theiving and blowing other people up to my little hearts content… In which I do with a happy smile.
images%20(2)

So go play Viva pinta with your precious AI

" Causation, also known as cause and effect, is when an observed event or action appears to have caused a second event or action. "

Someone being ganked does not cause rage within the victim. It is the victim’s choice to be upset. You assume that everyone acts like a victim instead of carrying on the game.

Causation typically requires a separate sample, anyway.

Intrinsic motivation is the key to success, not external forces. Luck does not exist, only probabilities.

Please tell me which equation you are getting this from.

The guys from code will be always an awesome collection of fruitcakes…

I’m in Honorable Third Party! See, I’m HONORABLE!!!

PVE content for gankers is like sex with a sex doll: ridiculous.

Yes. But I would actually like to see this in game. Think about it. Have a chat AI learn role of a victim, everything from crying in local to threatening to rage quit etc., even beg for help in its NPC corp.

Have a freighter or transport or something like that carry stuff often inside packaged contracts and on rare occasion drop something good.

The key to it would be to make it look and feel like a player, not like the current mining NPCs. They don’t work because they are too much like NPCs and not like players, down to their own faction which you can assign a color in your overview.

In order for this to actually work these things need to be “player like”. Perform actions and respond as a player would and be in a regular NPC corp mixed in with other players.

OP is definetly onto something here, the key to it though would be in the implimentation and the details.

1 Like

Lots of Null space content for gankers in NC and PL space.

High Sec Ganking…F…A…I…L.

Did PL dunk you again and now you try to get others to fight your battles again, like always?

I have more respect for any Null space PvP fight and loss then 1 million ganks in High Sec.

Why is that you always deflect from the question at hand?

Why won’t Ima Wreckyou lead her glorious alts into battle in Null?

Why won’t the supremely spiritual James 315 lead CODE. into battle against gate camp assets in NC or PL space?

Why won’t Tora Bushido send in Marmite to NC and PL where there are trillions of ISK waiting to be ganked?

If you can’t answer the question then you are F…A…I…L.

Because we own highsec and are busy defending it against bot aspirant behavior. For how long do you “fight” (and by “fight” I mean cry about) CODE. now and still you strugle to understand even the basics?

Remember to update your mining permit should you one day return to our lands (all of Highsec) because it is required.

Praise James

1 Like

When you took last time your pills?
I know people need to dream from time to time, maybe even have some reveries of grandeur to boost their self image a bit… But when you are captive in a such degree in your delusions, then is time to get professional help.