PVE content for gankers

May be just a case of persecution syndrome, and that driven your reply, but i assure you that is nothing anti-ganking in this proposal. As for tears drop by gankers or ganked people when changes are made against their own game play, that is a fact and don’t deserve a debate.
This thread, if you bother to read it with more attention and not just jump it with a standard template reply, just suggest a new type of content aka TearsAble® NPC.
Please stick to the topic and focus you comments on this new type of content, also stop rambling about people who don’t like ganking as this is not a pro/against ganking thread! Thank you!

You hunt bots, which are computers. :thinking:

Lol, but there are humans behind the bots.

Indeed, and i strongly believe that core reason for the resistance displayed here to the idea of ganking the NPC targets, come more from a baseless prejudice than from a game play satisfaction point of view.
I am convinced that a well designed AI, able to display in a convincing manner emotional responses, will give enough incentives and a strong enough satisfaction to the executioners so that can become a desirable gaming experience.

To make it more real.

Can we have them post help in the AG channel to be ignored and die anyway?

3 Likes

No, pleadings, beg for mercy and the tears will be displayed in local chat and will also get sent as hate mails to the executioners.

And to make it even more real, perhaps as a ‘stretch’ goal, if the gankers explode 100 NPC industrialists they come to forums and make a post calling the other players sociopaths!

You probably could use the same AI technology that populated the in-game tear scripts to scrape the forum and build a life-like post or series of posts calling the other players bad people, mentally unwell or whatever, and then go on and call for “one more nerf” to ganking or maybe make a “Eve is dying” or “quitting Eve” blaming the gankers.

If you are going to build this technology, you might as well deploy it wherever you can!

That is, in fact, not a bad idea at all. AG channel is not relevant enough to justify the extra-coding needed to make the TearsAble® NPC active in game channels, but posting their rage and tears on forums may give a lot of feedback for the players who shoot them. +1!

Yo Fabulous Rod, welcome back to the forums. You’re right and we’d like to get rid of ya again, 'cause we don’t like sociopaths and ya’rr definitely one and don’t know it. Instead ya think everyone else is bad, yet only YOUR posting history is full of clear signs of hate against real people who shot you in a video game. And sociopaths also get really ■■■■■■■ mad, literally forever, when someone messes with them. Just like you do.

3 Likes

If anyone have memorable lines of grief and tears from ganked people please share them, as they can be used to build a satisfactory register of whining embedded into tears able NPC.
Anyway i suggest avoiding gore and excessive graphic material, religious related stuff, xenophobic remarks, as that can trigger some negative emotional responses in more sensitive executioners or even bring extreme administrative measures; so lines like “oh my dear god, why i deserve this?”, n. words and references to desperate or extreme acts must be avoided.

Nice troll thread

1 Like

People cry NPCs don’t

You even bother to read the thread before you post? I don’t like to do the work for lazy people, but i will make a short summary for you;
The idea is to make new content for people interested in gathering tears and to improve their game experience, so they do not lack targets at any instant. For that will be implemented a new type of AI called here TearsAble® NPC; as the name suggest is able to drop real like tears, whining, pleadings, grief, in other words to show emotional distress in a very convincing and satisfactory manner for the ones who gank them.
The resistance to this idea is completely unfunded; In fact, in the virtual world is proven that interactions don’t work like in real world… you never know who is in the other side of the internet connection, if there is a digital inflated ego of a game addicted person or an entirely digital emulated player, so the physical nature of the victim become totally irrelevant.
Please be more constructive in your comments and show a bit more open-mindedness :roll_eyes:

Did you know, your sarcasm goes well with coffee? :rofl:

Use a private message or any phone messaging app for social bonding and grooming with the other users who pollute threads with off topic comments. Thank you!

I sadly don’t partake of the ‘Cofee’. Does it go well with Quafe?

1 Like

Make dating in other place, please!

See your crying right now, and a NPC doesn’t do that, they’ll have scripted lines… You don’t

2 Likes

Thank you for the free bump but please stick to the topic. Thank you!

Bob Dam @Saeger1737 I spat coke back into the cup :joy:

2 Likes