PVE Pilot Getting Back Into Looking for a Corp

Hey All,

I am getting back into EVE after a long break from the game. My main focus has been hisec PVE mainly with missions, but am capable of doing some mining. I am looking for a corp. that operate in hisec (preferably in Amarr space) that is in the US timezone (preferably west coast). I like blowing NPCs up and would like to try and do it with a good group of people.

Thank you,

1 Like

Hey Kohnas,
If I can sway you to make some money in Nulsec, you should check out Rebels of Industry. We have a bunch of rare moons for you to mine and a lot of great ratting with easy NPCs (Gurista space). Let me know if that interests you at all. I’ll link the advert for you to view.

1 Like
1 Like

Howdy! 07 We are Null Sec mostly but have players that hang in HS, we also encourage that if you ever want to explore null sec and go for the 10 - 15 mill ratting ticks that you are welcome to do so at any point… Take a quick peek at our ad and see if our digital family would be a good fit for you. Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.