PVE Pilot Getting Back Into Looking for a Corp

(Kohnas) #1

Hey All,

I am getting back into EVE after a long break from the game. My main focus has been hisec PVE mainly with missions, but am capable of doing some mining. I am looking for a corp. that operate in hisec (preferably in Amarr space) that is in the US timezone (preferably west coast). I like blowing NPCs up and would like to try and do it with a good group of people.

Thank you,

(Cpt Flowers) #2

Hey Kohnas,
If I can sway you to make some money in Nulsec, you should check out Rebels of Industry. We have a bunch of rare moons for you to mine and a lot of great ratting with easy NPCs (Gurista space). Let me know if that interests you at all. I’ll link the advert for you to view.

(BearThatCares) #3

(Nesca Sion) #4

Howdy! 07 We are Null Sec mostly but have players that hang in HS, we also encourage that if you ever want to explore null sec and go for the 10 - 15 mill ratting ticks that you are welcome to do so at any point… Take a quick peek at our ad and see if our digital family would be a good fit for you. Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.