PvP EUTZ Pilot Seeking Home

Hello Mate

I run a small piracy corp in low sec but I noticed you don’t want to go low sec? I see you were in low sec for a short time but did not like it as you were trampled.

So my corp is a small one with 30 people in it and about 60% of that is actually people that log on when they can due to RL with most of us having families and stuff going on.

We are super casual and so we only have 3 fleets we advertise and run weekly and you don’t even have to come to them if you cant. We currently run:

• Monday - Open Roam for friends to join and people to try us out.
  • Wednesday - Assault Frigate Fleet day where we go into low sec of Null and go have fun.
  • Friday - F it it’s Friday fleet where we run kitchen sink stuff or one of our FC’s come up with stupid fits and we try and get kills with it.

We are UK / EU only with a couple of US that work weird shifts and can join us when they home.

If you looking for a great bunch of people that just have fun as much as they can without taking the game to serious then we are the place for you.

That’s my TLDR version. If you want the extended version then click the advert below.

If you interested or maybe just want to come to fly with us one night simply join our discord and come say hello in the #recruitment channel. Discord Recruitment

Hope you give us a chance but if you find something better then good luck.

Also, I must add we have a full discord channel dedicated to food that you might enjoy.

Fly safe
Eric