PVP-INDY-NRDS-EUTZ-USTZ Cynosural Edge is recruiting Lonetrek area

What kind of system infrastructure is in place to support complex manufacturing? Thinking engineering complexes, rigs and such as well as how is the local market for raws?
You know, to avoid having to import all the stuff needed to actually invent and build T2/T3 items.

yeah we have engineering comple rigged and we have all the raw mats you need for building inventing

all made localy for local building and local sells too

alrigh, i’ll look you up when i get home from work at some point for a chat

Looking for more pvp pilots and miners for hs/ls mining

Looking for more pvp pilots ( people able/interested to fc too ) and miners for hs/ls mining

Looking for more pvp pilots ( people able/interested to fc too ) and miners for hs/ls mining

join in game public channel “cyno field”

looking to get few more people pvp pilot ( thorax / talos ) and miners

interested. I can fly a crane, manticore, Cerberus, and a mining barge (procurer).

I can also make bpcs for manticore and cerberus and build them as well as t2 missiles.

That is basically becoming self sufficient in the ships I like to fly.

I am mostly interested in building capitals (not flying them) and devoting my skill learning atm into refining skills as well as production skills.

zelah brightstar

atm i am looking for people that do vni ratting , and can be interested in pvp or industry ( reactions, pi, building t1 t2, caps ) preferably plauing in eu time zone ( 12 to 22 eve time )

CYGNE is still going strong and actively seeking new recruits. I joined a couple months ago and it’s been a great experience, everyone is super helpful and knowledgeable, I’ve learned tons and made good ISK, and it’s pretty diverse.

Anyone who is interested in joining one of the premier industrial corps in Providence are welcome. We are always looking for:

• People interested in ratting.
  • People who love to mine a lot. (We have a lot of moons and are always looking to add more as we get more people.)
  • People interested in doing reactions as part of our corporate program every week - it’s an easy passive income. The corp will buy back PI products and all kinds of ore at a good price too.
  • PVP! Providence always has PVP content at our doorstep.
  • Manufacturing and invention - we have great infrastructure for any projects you want.

Our main activity is in EU time zones but since this thread began we have more and more US TZ players too.

If interested, you should definitely drop by our “Cyno Field” public chat channel, and if you want to join, drop a mail to lucas corn ingame for any questions.

1 Like

CYGNE is actively seeking new recruits,

• We area mainly looking for leshak/carrier/dread/faux/bomber pilots that want to pvp
  • People interesting in ratting/ mining

if interested, you should come to our public channel “Cyno field” for a chat

Still recruiting!

and we got 0 tax

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!