Pvp + Pve = PVP-E?

I believe the ‘save ship fitting’ and ‘buy in bulk’, were the solutions CCP brought to address those issues. Other than this I think, if one is limited to a few hours/daily, one will be limited for the X-site, because fleets are not usually formed easily. So if you have max 1hr daily, it would be best to stick with whatever is more enjoyable for you.

I’m thinking the X-sites will be much alike incursion ones - they will keep popping up in different regions. Your proposal for ‘spawning a mini-market’ was a bit alike what I previously suggested to the main incursion groups sometime back. There’s always the need to swap faction mods depending on the FCs requirements or to adapt to new doctrines being implemented, or just buy more ammo. But the thing is that a lot of people would haul their own ‘stuffs’ and sell the extra amounts in the npc stations around.

I eventually proposed new bros to follow those fleets around and sell them whatever items they would need require - its good money if one is devoted to this - because incursion pilots don’t mind the extra fee, specially when they are far from main hubs.

It would totally cool though if, one could implement your idea of the mini-market, alike say a ‘temporary citadel’ where pilots could buy their items for this or any other pve sites / pvp regions.

Yeah definitely there will be a timer mechanism. I have not figured out how long it should be, but it will be one of the factors to be considered.

1 Like

By you not addressing the name in general, I can safely assume you are already familiar with the historical figure. :nerd_face: The answer is pretty anti-climatic I’m afraid. The ‘M’ is just a random letter, an acknowledgement I am not even trying to pretend to be this person, and that I’d rather hope, if there is even a smidge of interest, that people may be intrigued on the significance of his deeds… :innocent:

This may be the best workable solution if a player based solution cannot be found. There could be some objections, a minor one being based on lore, like ‘how do ships just disappear from player market and reappear in the mini-market’? But at this time, I don’t see a better alternative, if the idea is to incentivize getting time-constrained players to participate more in the suggested OP’s idea.

I feel like you missed the fact that CCP is actively, though really slowly, equalizing PvP and PvE. It was one of their stated goals many years ago.

They want PvE ships to use PvP fittings and we’re slowly getting there thanks to their AI actually using PvP fittings. It’s just a matter of time, maybe they manage to do it before the game dies.

Thanks for making it obvious that even you think that this thread is not deserving of adult conversation.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.