Pvper looking for a corp

Title says it all, looking for a 100% pvp corp that is l33t.

I’ve got a handful of titans and several supers. All races, I can fly whatever. All together about 500mil sps. Just want to have some fun.

Copy and paste replies will be ignored. Only contact me here.

2 Likes

FEDERATION OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS

We are growing and now we want you!

We formed F-OFF in 2004, and a large portion of our original crew from the early 2000’s have rejoined. We are serious in fights and fun to be around on comms, our age ranges for 20’s-60’s. We are disciplined and expect only the best from our pilots as we strive to provide the best environment we can for you to experience EVE.

We are taking over CACHE, so come join us! We are going to war
https://youtu.be/7BVRexrxFlU .
What we offer:

• SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps
  • Fleet ships available on corp contract or handed out at fleet form ups
  • Discord, Team Speak, and Mumble for Corp communications
  • Awesome ticker F-OFF
  • Experienced FC’s
  • Small/Medium Gang Roams
  • SOV Bashing
  • Structure demolition
  • Capital Warfare
  • Very active comms and corp chats
  • We cover EU, early US, late US, and some ANZ
  • A home to old and new players

We are part of the VINDICTIVE Alliance inside WinterCo located in NULLSEC PVP community.

We are also open to Corp mergers into F-OFF. We know this can be a delicate topic, but we do have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Come talk to us in our in game channel: F-OFF NOW

Check out our website at www.F-OFF.net

Check out our zkillboard at https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1316448553/
Frosty Bolt-US
Alphalfa-US
Justin Starr STARR-US

1 Like

Someone didn’t read the post

2 Likes

Could of been half assing it and just said hey we do pvp in nullsec . Then you would of been left with questions and no answers. Have and good luck buddy trying to find a home

2 Likes

I mean dude didn’t even try. Good luck too man- I’m recruiting for a small Low Sec group so I wouldn’t have a real home for your supers. If you ever wanna downsize hit me up! We’re at least cool dudes with a solid killboard lol

2 Likes

o7 mea culpa is a low sec pvp corp but we have also options to join null sec fleets which we have a lot of fights going on. can give more details in our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

I know you said no copy-pasta, but there’s stuff contained you might like. White Fang Militia [F3R4L] are a niche group of PvP morons looking for like-minded pewmeisters for buttery fun & shenanigans. Trousers are optional, beer & SoH is not. We’re strictly EU right now though, no point in asking you to join if you’re in a different TZ cos you’ll only have our more growed-up coalition mates to talk to.

1 Like

Hey there Mike or whoever your main character is! I’m with Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re an old corp that goes back to 2011, and we’re a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

We are always in need of more titan and super pilots, and you are able to use your big toys under an umbrella, and in combat as well as we are currently at war with a neighboring coalition. We fly a variety of doctrines, everything from Retributions to Drekavacs to Gilas to Nagas and all sorts of other things, so that SP will come in handy :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hey Mike,
Sensation Seekers [SE-SE] is a 0.0 PvP corp with a skillpoint average beyond 100 million, our membes know how to do PvP. However, we’ve just started to rebuild SE-SE after nearly two years of hibernation and therefore can’t offer you a big crowd, but a familar environment. We are currently member of Winter Coalition which gives us PvP opportunities around the clock from small- to large-scale. You can see some of our activities on my youtube-channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm1NKORoxCcUAqpvGDtQB8w

Feel free to drop by in our corp discord (http://discord.gg/0mXY2tM2lKfAD0Xc) and have a chat with me.

kind regards
Insu

Hey there mate, I represent The Dark Vanguard.
This is my non copy pasted reply to your post:

We are part of VINDICTIVE, yes the same as FOFF. Difference being I read your post and realise you dont want me to tell you about our buyback program or our sweet crabbing space with moons to mine. You want to pvp! Which is exactly what we want!

We roam kitchen sinks and doctrine fleets, are part of WinterCo so you get access to sweet fleets in the southern war! Cap engagements are a regular thing so you’ll make plenty of friends I’m sure!

We are EUTZ but have a handful of members that dabble into the USTZ so I doubt you’ll ever fly alone!

Hit us up in our public channel if you’re interested: TDVG Pub. Hopefully see you there.

Don’t worry mate, some of us can read.

1 Like

You interested in WHs?

1 Like

Hey bud, I’m in charge of USTZ recruitment for Cloaked Goof. We have a need for active pvpers, and we would like to talk with anyone who shares these interests.

I don’t have a copy pasta and I talk like a real person to anyone who will listen.

I can tell you that we have a great corporate level community and we are part of a much larger. Alliance-wise we have lots of fun fleets, and we get nice green killboards.

We take our corporate level roams and we even comingle with other alliance corps to have bigger nonalliance fleets. Change of flavor.

If this interests you, join our recruitment discord here https://discord.gg/k9M3S9c

Hey @MeToo_Mike,

If you’re interested in a close knit group who operates in low sec and nullsec you should come to to know us on discord, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

We check do just about anything PVP you could want: small gang, blops, cap drops. You don’t say what time zone you are in but we operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

bump!

Hi there MeToo Mike,

I represent Flaming Fist Rising, a corp established in 2013 and has been revived. We are a member of VINDICTIVE alliance and Winter Coalition currently at war with legacy coalition in the south.

We are on the smaller side admittedly, but growing by the day. We are looking to grow a core capital fleet and we would love to have you to round out that capital fleet. You would be a huge asset as of course you are well aware.

Please let me know if you have not found something yet. We have access to large scale fleet engagements, and you can be apart of a new corp making a name for itself, which can be more fun than being apart of an already established one.

We are Primarily USTZ and most of our members are active somewhere between 23:00 & 05:00 Eve

No copy paste here. really looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards
Octavian Nero Gaius
Flaming Fist Rising

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.