PVPer looking for new home |> Small- to Med-Scale PVP

Hello fellow pilots o7

Flying alone through new eden gets kinda boring over time so i am currently looking for a corp.

About me:
I am 28 years old, primary eutz but every other week i am during week days in autz as i´m shift worker. multi tz coverage by your corp/alliance would be great but isn´t mandatory.
Most of my pvp experience i collected in null sec and that´s where imo is the most fun to be had. Occasionally lowsec can be fun too but i found the crimewatch system and sec status mechanics to be plain annoying. Wormholes also sound like fun but i don´t have a lot of experience there.

What i am looking for:

• small to med scall pvp. where exactly you live isn´t important to me as long as pvp is your main focus.
  • Nullsec or WH. No Highsec. Lowsec only if it is used as staging to roam into null.
  • EUTZ, if you have AUTZ too that would be awesome but it is not mandatory.
  • chill people to play with and learn from, also no drama please.
  • i am NOT looking for a place in one of the mega coalitions (panfam, imperium, legacy, gotg) as i am tired of eve politics and i feel serious hatred when hearing the term bluetral
  • i am not looking for somebody who cares too much about killboard stats

What i can offer you:

• sp wise my main sits on 88m sp and can fly almost all subcaps (cs currently in training) with one notable alt at 59m sp mostly in links and fax and another one capable of flying carriers & supers
  • i like to look for content. sometimes it is nice when content comes to you but being spoonfed all the time is getting boring rather quickly (wars are a different topic though, wars is always awesome)
  • i like flying logi, just not every single time
  • i have some fc experience (which i would love to expand upon) and also regularly logi anchor. in short i am used to cat herding

Greetings!

We are mors piscium, a PvP Corporation, made up of experienced PvP players under the Ancients. Coalition.

We are a LoSec based PvP organisation operating out in Hi, Lo and Null space. We conduct solo PvP, gang roams, Coalition fleets and Capital fleet action. Our sister Alliance, the Architects, is the Industry wing of our Coalition - the Ancients are purely PvP and you will not be expected to conduct anything else other than PvP - unless you have the urge to do so :slight_smile:

What Mors Piscium offers:

• Pure PvP content with the support of a PvP Alliance
  • 0% tax rate. Corporation income is via a player donation system which happens once a month
  • A Corporation that respects the fact that RL always comes first
  • Various TZ action - from EU to US
  • Discount (below Jita prices) doctrine fits through Alliance contracts
  • NO DRAMA
  • The opportunity to participate in structured training, from experienced players who actually WANT to teach you, on FCing, PvP development, Blobs, Stealth Bombing, etc
  • Corporation and Alliance level SRPs
  • We expect, and want, you to die lots of times! It’s part of getting good at PvP. Killboards are not a concern
  • The opportunity to get into Faction Warfare if you wish

If you would like to know more, please drop me an EvE mail, or join our recruitment channel in-game - mpPub, and we can have a friendly, informative chat.

Valentine King
CEO
mors piscium

Good morning Alhira, we’re currently looking for more recruits. We live in a C4 WH and are primarily pvp focused. We have no politics, no drama, and are chill people(I’d like to think so at least.) We do our best to take as many fights as we can, and don’t stress over killboards. Give our advert a read and hit me up if you have any questions.
Fly Safe

Hey, check us out at Krypted Gaming. We do mostly small gang stuff in Delve, even though we’re in one of the larger coalitions.

HI
I have pm’d you in game o7
Drop me a line back in game or alternatively, hop on our discord channel,
Thanks,
K

@Alhira_Katserna Not sure if you already choose a crop yet; but, if you haven’t… Dude! Come check us out. We have a ton of PvP and some great guys who love to shoot the ■■■■ and have a good time. If you swing by our discord channel around 23:00 or l8ter you can chat with a few of the guys and see what you think.

Hello @Alhira_Katserna

Please consider us for your top choices. Low sec content. No blue doughnuts. Alliance services such as JF service to and from Jita, SRP, Null ratting corp if you need to make isk, and much more. I have included links below but you should message me in game and we can have a real conversation.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Panic Podcast
Panic Recruitment

Bump

I’ve gone through all of the replies so far and replied to most of them. If i haven´t answered you yet i will in the next hours. But i am getting RL aggro from my stomach and i learned not to mess with it.

I also have edited my OP to be more clear about what i am looking for and what not.

I will definetely not make a decision before the weekend so if you think your corp would be a good fit for me and vice versa hit me up ingame or leave a message here.

Until then have fun and fly safe-ish
o7

Hey Alhira,

If your interested in a wh home, No Vacancies Has Vacancies! We are a notable c5 pvp focused corp with a c5 static. We have a strong EU/US tz with growing au. If your also looking to grow your fc experience we can also help you with this goal. If your interested hit me up ingame or look at this link No Vacancies c5>c5 WH pvp recruitment

Thanks

Hey Alhira Katserna, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

Hey Alhira, sounds like Suddenly Spaceships would be a great fit for you.
Don’t wanna copy paste you another generic message in here, so just gonna leave you with our
Forum Post for now: Suddenly Spaceships (Mind Games) is Back and Recruiting!

If you have any Questions feel free to convo me ( or any other recruiter ) ingame or just join our Public Channel “Suddenly Spaceships. Public”.

Hope to talk to you soon!

check the vids
think you would fit in nice here

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.