Pyfa - The Python Fitting Assistant - v2.3.0 (Mutaplasmids!)

(Fluffy Moe) #124

Nice !!!

I knew I was missing something. Thank you very much for the explanation and pointing this out to me. I really appreaciate it.

(Birk Ernaga) #125

Tried to delete a fit, I had this several times, sometimes it worked tho

OS version: Windows-10-10.0.17134-SP0
Python version: 3.6.1 (v3.6.1:69c0db5, Mar 21 2017, 17:54:52) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)]
wxPython version: 4.0.0b2 (wxWidgets 3.0.4)
SQLAlchemy version: 1.1.10
Logbook version: 1.0.0
Requests version: 2.18.4
Dateutil version: 2.6.0

####################

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinShipBrowser\sfBrowserItem.py”, line 333, in OnLeftUp
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinShipBrowser\sfBrowserItem.py”, line 50, in DoCallback
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinShipBrowser\fitItem.py”, line 369, in deleteBtnCB
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinShipBrowser\fitItem.py”, line 387, in deleteFit
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\service\fit.py”, line 220, in deleteFit
AttributeError: type object ‘type’ has no attribute ‘processors’

(Xenobia) #126

tried to create a new fit for marshal and got this:

pyfa vv2.5.0
EVE Data Version: 1399820 (2018-10-10 02:27:02)

OS version: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Python version: 3.6.1 (v3.6.1:69c0db5, Mar 21 2017, 17:54:52) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)]
wxPython version: 4.0.3 (wxWidgets 3.0.5)

####################

File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 86, in fitSelected
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 339, in fitSelected
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 353, in updateTab
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\bitmap_loader.py”, line 76, in getImage
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ConvertToImage’

p.s.: works fine with other ships.
p.p.s.: https://i.imgur.com/uXoNE9z.jpg - no icon for marshal

(Jacks Medulla Oblongata) #127

when trying to create/load a pacifier fit with the latest release:

pyfa vv2.5.0
EVE Data Version: 1399820 (2018-10-09 17:27:02)

OS version: Windows-10-10.0.17134-SP0
wxPython version: 4.0.3 (wxWidgets 3.0.5)

####################

File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 86, in fitSelected
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 339, in fitSelected
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\builtinViews\fittingView.py”, line 353, in updateTab
File “C:\Users\holme\Documents\Sync\Git\blitzmann\Pyfa\gui\bitmap_loader.py”, line 76, in getImage
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ConvertToImage’

(Leah Crowleymass) #128

I’ve got a bit of an odd issue. I have one character that refuses to update. The other characters on this account update just fine, but not this one. This has been a persistent issue across multiple versions of PYFA, so something is definitely wonky with ESI or how it is pulling the data.

• I’ve deleted the character and recreated it in PYFA
  • I’ve revoked the character from PYFA and re-logged with SSO to pull the skills
  • I’ve revoked app access from the EVE Help Center.
  • I’ve done all of the above in different combinations and orders and still no love.

The odd thing is that I get the “Successfully Fetched Skills” message when using either the Update API button in the mail window or the Fetch Skills button in the Character Window and have never seen an error, but the skills do not update.

I’m currently using V2.5.0.

Any ideas?

(Leah Crowleymass) #129

OK, weird- I just logged in, moved around one skill in my training queue on a lark, went back to PYFA and clicked the Update API button, and everything updated properly for that character.

So…problem “solved” I guess?

I’ll leave this here in case anybody else runs into this.

(Luscius Uta) #130

Can you add icons for Concord ships in the next release?

(Anderson Geten) #131

@Sable_Blitzmann

can you update the installation for ubuntu to add the instructions I gave here

I guess adding a specific file like instructions/ubuntu.txt and linking this file in the readme.md should be the correct approach.