RAZOR Recruiting. #YouFoundRazor

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

Evening all o7

Are you or your corporation looking for a new challenge or just some like minded people who enjoy some conflict? Come have a chat maybe we’re just what you’re looking for :wink:

Best alliance in my opinion. Offer lots of pew pew and great group of people. Come join us if you want to have the best time in eve!

I would like to apply

poke me ingame brother and lets talk

Roger that will do after I am off work

you got discord?

Yes sir