RAZOR Recruiting. #YouFoundRazor

add me “[-RZR-] Solarsystems#7421”

Will do

i have not recived anything yet, you sure you used my discord ID correctly?

[-RZR-] Solarsystems#7421

Yea i copy pasted it and it says they searched far and wide but came up with nothing hahah.

Tried sending you a friend request
Let me know if you got it

If your discord name is Sur then yea i got it!

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

Goats… GOATS…

Oh… sorry… apparently that was supposed to be bump bump?

Also Sanity may be a disadvantage! Explosions garuanteed!

Explosions Guaranteed join an awesome old alliance today!

Sanity is possibloy a downside… fun is a requirement!

o7

Are you looking for content?
Are you bored of FC’s who never undock?
Find your undock button with Razor Alliance!

Some clips!