[-REB] Rebels and Renegades Wants You!

‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎RnR3

Rebels and Renegades is a corporation in Requiem Eternal, an 2,200 member null-sec alliance, holding sovereignty in the Tenerifis and Impass regions. A majority of our player base is located in USTZ/EUTZ, though we have active content across all TZ’s in the game thanks to our active alliance and coalition. We have members with many interests, from Industrial, Incursion Running, and Abyssals. We also love to participate in fleet PvP actions as well as Weekly/Bi-Weekly BLOPS groups. We offer a home to everyone.

We can offer:

• Active content across all timezones
  • A Corporation-Ran JF Service, as well as a way to earn free JF Runs.
  • Experienced members to teach you the ropes of EVE.
  • An exciting opportunity to be a part of a large null-sec alliance.
  • Safe ratting and mining space.
  • Access to a Large Blueprint Library.
  • A team environment, and mentality.
  • A mature leadership team, and drama-free environment.
  • Chill, RLCF attitude.
  • Access to go smash Goons in one of the largest wars EvE has ever seen!

What we expect from you:

• For new players, being open to learning and training into our doctrines.
  • Be active in comms.
  • Be polite, and drama free.
  • 2m SP Minimum

For more information about us or how to join, feel free to come chat with us in our in-game recruitment channel “Rebels recruitment” (Case Sensitive) or contact me in-game directly! Look forward to hearing from you, and fly safe!

Also to note, we are looking for new recruitment personnel, if you have a passion for recruitment, High charisma, and are great at bringing in new members, we offer great benefits for recruitment, Contact me to learn more!

‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ RnR3

I’m so happy to fly with REB!

It consists of mature members, willing to help each other and with one main goal in this game: having fun, and get rich along the way.
The rules are chill and space is safe, so I feel like I can do anything I want without limitations.
I’m looking forward to see more people joining, as we are growing stronger every day!

It is great to see people joining us, thank you all

oh right, oh right, chill dudes man. no drama lamba

We are still looking for like minded pilots to join our ranks!

We appreciate all the applications we have been receiving! Keep em’ comming!

You know you can’t just bump these post because that’s like spam or something. Hey Shane o7

Sup man! We’re still looking for recruits to join the family!

We would love some more members to join in on the fun for the war!

Thanks for all the applications! Keep them coming!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.