Returning to the game

Hello, return to the game and look for a corporation in Null-sec for both PVE and PVP.
I have almost 98 mils SP, all carriers, 3/4 Dreads, Maximized Logistic ship, normal logistic and capital logistic
And a long time since I’m not in the game, I’m looking for a Corp to let me play both the PVP and the PVE.
For more info convo me in game.
Thank you all and fly safe o7

1 Like

In game mail sent.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Come chat to us, will be a good match.

1 Like

You’ve found it here! if not us I have options for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.