Recruiting for vital roles withing our Corp!

5th Fleet is looking to bolster our ranks with new and old Miners and Industialists as well as members for vital roles. Our goal is to claim a part of this universe and call it our own. Our focus is on HiSec mining and expnding our corporation. If you would like to be a part of the next big corp in EVE, 5th Fleet is the place to be. Programs we offer include:

Ships for Newbros
SRP
Ore Buyback
Orca Boosts
Discord Channel
Fleet Doctrine Fits
Access to trade hub and LowSec within a few jumps
Access to Moon Mining

If any of this interests you, please contact our recruiters, or join our public channel 5th Fleet Recruiting and speak with one of our recruiters in channel today!

Can you tell me a little about your corp and the goals you are working towards.

I’m a returning player but since I 86’d my main and alts and gave away the proceeds Year’s ago I’m starting fresh.

Currently I used my bonus skill points and starter pack to get in to triglavian ships. I love our new triangle overlords.

I look forward to hearing from you.

We used to be a wormhole Corp and have now settled into high-sec as an industrial corporation. We focus on creating content as well as helping new Indy players through our Corp doctrine. We also have orca boosts as well as getting ready to start mine mining operations as well.

Why did your Corp decide to move back into high sec?

We were in a c2 for a while which wouldn’t sustain the Corp so instead of moving we went to another Corp for some experience.

Ok…

Haha thanks.

Oh wow. That’s embarrassing. Taking my post down. My apologies.

Your good just had me confused haha.

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.