Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

Spent the last couple days since the Indy announcement buy faction ships
Hope I got in soon enough
This change is going to turn things upside down for a while
Buy safe

[22:33:22] Idris Bechtor > Phew! (heart is slightly pounding) ā€¦ and crap! I was flying around Archee in my Heron, salvaging, when a stiletto warped in and tried to kill me. I was too busy trying to survive to mouse over and see what what effect he had on me. I do know that I couldnā€™t warp off but could still run my MWD and keep the distance at 25 km the whole time. Luckily it was in one of those bizarre ore fields (like what surrounds the Trig WHā€™s in high sec) so I kept flying in and through the splinters. He eventually got hung up on a jagged shard and I managed to warp off. (I think I know who killed that other player whose wreck I looted earlier.) I left 3 salvage drones behind and over a dozen Navy wrecks. Thatā€™s the ā€œcrapā€ part. I still came out ahead in isk and a little richer for the experience.

Makes me yearn for yesterday when I was flying around in a squadron of destroyers knocking over Gurista Combat sites. Weā€™d warp in and enter the first room. Waves of Gurista frigates and destroyers would come at us. The odds were slightly worse than 1:1 in the Guristaā€™s favor. Weā€™d swat them aside with little more than bloody noses on our part. Finally the triggering wave would come and the acceleration gate to the second room would become active. Our designated pilot would race for it and enter, ready to take on the boss inside. Not as much isk per hour, certainly, but a lot more fun with fleet chat; jokes and observations that would suddenly be punctuated by single-worded commands. Nearly 10 sites under our belt by the end of the evening, with 60 million in pay-out per participant! It would have been more like work (and nearly impossible) if I were by myself.

Proud to wear the purple once again! o7

Disappointed i missed out on the fleet fun.
If you donā€™t want to miss a bunch of good time
Jump in chat
Chat: RPR Public

just took this Typhoon out of the printer. going to try and make a couple more before the big industrial update
Chat:RPR Public

Did anyone see the keys to my Titan? I canā€™t find them!

(chuckle) I only wish I had one. What I do have is a pretty good run of late. A few hundred mil in salvage and the impressive spectacle of Autothysian Lancers going toe-to-toe with Trigs and getting bloodied and then beaten. They gave better than they got: 4 Lancers in exchange for 20 Trigs. And I was happy to be in the middle of it scooping up whatever I could get!

Join us in Chat:RPR Public and share some stories. See you thereā€¦

Inflated mineral prices have made moons in high sec worth mining again. RPR and its alliance have moons available every weekend. Come join us to cash in and start building up the new materials needed for manufacturing coming in the soon to be releases industry update.

Iā€™ve been mining a good deal. ā€¦and exploringā€¦ and building. Even managed to die this week. And generally spending a fair amount of time chatting as well.

Come join Chat:RPR Public and tell us what youā€™ve been doing.

forum
just sitting in space
find us in chat :RPR Public

Good day of hauling and shipping product around new eden.
Check out our public chat

Iā€™ve mined a good deal in the last week and made a pretty penny. (Big single pay-out was from relic hunting in a C1 WH, though: 120 million.)
Hope to see you in our public chat: RPR Public.

Fly safeā€¦

Sometimes eve leaks out into the Real World.
Guess it is one of the down sides of a Real World first Corp
Join our Chat: RPR Public

Ha, ha!

For a few seconds I thought the background was a gas giant!

I finally used the isk I had hoarded in this game and purchased Large Skill Injectors. It was painful but satisfying.

I still have over 160 days of training queued up. I canā€™t spend my way out of that! chuckle

Please join us in our Chat: RPR Public. Share what youā€™ve been doing in the game.

new paint and she is almost ready to go

forum-2
i should really try to figure out how to get an STL of this Pacifier

join us in Chat:Public

I got spoiled having a Security agent who let me run L4 missions. Kept going to he same system day after day for a mission or two after logging on. Then one day the system was filled with players with bad standing. I was running a mission with a corp mate when one of them dropped on grid in a Buzzard. He spent all of 3 seconds and then left. I was still thinking about how weird that was, when his friend showed up in a Thorax and instantly began shooting my MTU. Ganker baitingā€¦ I put my MTU away and eventually headed home rather than deal with the aggravation once it became clear that the jerk wasnā€™t going to leave.

So now Iā€™m grinding out another agent in another system so that I will have the option of going there in case my old system is filled with wannabe gankers. But itā€™s slow goingā€¦ (chuckle). Like I said, I got spoiled.

Share you stories with us. Join us in Chat: RPR Public.

Running Level 4 missions in a fleet with corpmates is a lot easier than going solo. (It also went a lot faster.) We raised our standings, split the loot (and isk), and got some war stories to tell around the fire. (chuckle).

Think about us when looking for a corp.
-Weā€™re new and returning player friendly.
-Helpful and friendly members.
-We are situated near a major trade hub.
-No pesky wars to mess up your day.
-Real Life first with no mandatory ops.

Stop by our public chat channel and ask around: RPR Public

OHHH shiny thing

so my plan is to try and blitz the SOE arc see if i can speed it up a little
to find out if it is successful check us out on Chat

Come see what RPR is like! New players, grizzled vets, and all those in between, all are welcome in our casual, laid-back and friendly hi-sec corp.

Weā€™re four jumps from Dodixie. We have no annoying wars to deal with.

Real life comes first. No mandatory ops. Come fly with us and have fun!

Chat with us in our in-game public channel:

RPR Public

For the next month or so RPR is going to be focusing on the Abyssal sites
we are getting as many of our pilots into and running the Abyss as possible
we are also using the loot for those sites to build and product trig stuff

want to help out or get involved
chat : RPR Public