Red vs Blue - Fast, affordable PvP action - most fun per hour in Eve

Removed several off-topic posts as per the Recruitment Forum rules.

ISD Bahamut

Many billions laid waste during Minmitar week in RvB. Next up, Amarr week! We remain open to applications.

Removed several off-topic/hijacking posts as per the Recruitment Forum rules.

ISD Bahamut

Good to see our Secret Vampires roam so well attended tonight. All branches of RvB remain open to applications.

So our mothership event turned into a four hour occupation of Tama. About 1.6 Billion downed. We remain open to applications!

About to kick off our BC Amarr brawl to finish off our special Amaar Week. All branches of RvB remain open to applications.

Dates for our war with Eve University confirmed.

RvB welcomes friends old and new to join in another famous hi-sec war.

All branches ready to accept applications.

Plans continue for our upcoming war with Eve University. All branches of RvB remain open for applications.

Old school vet here. Game massively changed in the past few years, RvB itself has had immense ups & downs - and you guys look to be building for the stars again so thats good - and still plows on. Ive been jonesing for some abuse in local, flying my firetails and maybe simply doing stuff with people again, but and this is hard to admit, dont want to feel like a total alpha again. Take it, you dont mind high sp vets with very deep pockets coming onboard and just losing stuff till he remembers how to play again?

And even then not going away and just hanging around?

I hope they don’t mind that, since I joined up a few days ago and that’s pretty much my exact situation. I even joined the training corp, lol :D…been fun so far!

You are welcome back any time Mang of course.

Draw up a chair -stay as long as you like friend.

1 Like

And you are most welcome Jin!

The academy is going great guns and the cadets are loving their first taste of war! Its great to see 10 day chars throwing (and I mean, literally hurling) T1 cruisers, gnosis and frigs at the enemy!)

That’s one thing that’s never changed in RvB - a driven need for explosions - no matter which side!

Thanks for comin’ back and being apart of it once again.

Old school vet, hello!

A welcome return awaits you Mangala…

The Uni war (as you know) was a pivotal time in my ‘new-eden’ life; it’s when I first came across RvB and indeed - your fleets.

The most recent RvB v E-Uni war timer kicked in last night. Hostilities began with immediate effect from 19:00.

War fleets exchanged heavy fire. Citadels were stripped of shields. Structure timers created; funnelling inevitable, near future bloody battles.

Lone wolfs preyed on stragglers, separated from the herd.

Packs roamed respective home systems hunting mission bling. Many were fed.

Intel channels (on both sides) chattered through the night. Our USTZ guys held up through the early hours, against a very strong showing from the Uni - muttering ‘remember the Alamo’?

The Jita pipe is scouted and camped by both sides, on both sides.

Uni and RvB Structures are separated by one jump gate.
local curtains are twitching. Salvage and opportunists lie in wait.

Neutral alts and alt corps ferry war supplies in increasing quantities.
Convoys of seemingly fleeted freighters pair of into separate systems at the end of the 8 jump Jita pipe… indicating their allegiance only at the last jump.

Remember those days Mangala?

Well, we’re living those days… right now.

We look forward to welcoming old vets and new bros alike.

Recruiting through all times zones
Recruiting into all three corporations.

Thank you.

Public Channel: Red vs Blue Flight Academy
Flight Academy: https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Discord: https://discord.gg/Ad8BcQjCGy

HISTORICAL LINK: Eve Uni v RvB 2012

4 Likes

Our war with E-Uni is providing some special moments and super content. All branches of RvB remain open to applications. Sign up and head to the front lines!

Now taking apps into…

Red Federation
Blue Republic, and
Red versus Blue Flight Academy

Red vs Blue in the grand tradition all week. Nothing added, nothing taken away.

We remain open for applications.

battlecruiser brawl today @ 19:00. All branches of RvB remain open to applications.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.