Relaxed Null Sec PVE Corp Looking For Members

Recruiting is still open. Looking for quality members who want a relaxed place to do what they enjoy the best in EVE.

Open Recruiting

Recruitment is open, and our moons are available to be mined. Get your isk now!

Long time pilot returning to eve with a new bro friend once I get him decent skills we are looking to move to null for ratting and mining we have no issue running home defense and roams when we’re needed are you still recruiting?

Recruitment is open, Join our Pub channel HISCB PUB for details.

Hi, I’m looking to come back to EVE after the vacation, but I have allways been on High-sec and now wanted to come back but wanted to give a try on null sec. I have been allways a person that loves PvE and PvP well I would say only have done it 0.001% of my time on EVE and that was to be bait for gankers :stuck_out_tongue:

Would like to know what are the offers for a person that loves to mine/boost mining (did spend 99% of the time on eve doing that).

Now for what I can offer, allways wanted to own a Rorqual (I do own a Orca, but moving to null I will be buying one there :smiley: and that would be one of my main reasons to try null). I still don’t have the skill for it, but I want to pay the month on my main and use it to buy PLEX for the alt account (can use Skiff and such on it) and go for injectors to get into roqual as fast as possible :smiley:

Would be there a place for me ?!

1 Like

There is plenty of room