Stop Wasting Your Time In High Security Space

Come make TONS of isk with us, to let you do whatever it is you want to do in EVE.

We’re not all Carebears, in fact, very few of us are. You’ll be flying with some of the top pilots from all around EVE. Some of these guys are experienced FCs, and many have been around since the early days in EVE. We still plan on keeping a relaxed atmosphere as far as the NO CTA policy and mandatory fleet ops, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have content, it just means you’ll be able to help shape that content how you see fit. And, now that we have our Keepstar, you can do it in the big toys.

Yes, we are a large corp, and growing, but you will not be just a number in the masses. We value all of our corp members, and while we are still looking to grow even larger, we will always keep the values of a small tight knit group.

You can see that we boast many of the similar things you’ll see in most recruitment ads; the difference with us is… We mean it.

High Sec Care Bears [HISCB] is looking to expand our member base (and by the way, don’t let the name fool you, we aren’t really in High Sec…)

What you get:

• Access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent TrueSec, stretching across the region (and expanding)
  • A Keepstar to park your supers and titans
  • A Large, knowledgable, experienced, and dedicated leadership team
  • Experienced and helpful corp mates (share experiences with some very seasoned pilots)
  • Relaxed, Real-life first atmosphere
  • Citadels, Stations, and POS’s in every system (Even a Keepstar!)
  • Freedom to own your own (private, secure) POS for parking and/or reactions.
  • TeamSpeak (Not Mandatory, but very useful)
  • Set 10% Corp Tax
  • New Bro Friendly

Other Benefits:

• Small-gang roams
  • Home defense fleet
  • Mining boosts
  • Regular, inexpensive Jump Freighter service to and from Jita
  • Fitted ships available for sale to Corp members (ratting and pvp)
  • A growing local marketplace
  • Did I mention a Keepstar!?

What is NOT Required:

• Corp Ops are NOT required
  • Call to Arms (CTA) do not exist
  • TeamSpeak, Jabber, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc… Not required (but many use TeamSpeak)

We have a good group of people who, like you, enjoy the no-stress environment of doing what they like to do best in EVE, without making it feel like another job. We get enough of that at work, right?

We have members from all time zones, so wherever you are, you should have active members on with you.

You will meet people from all over EVE, who have joined our corp to make isk, and enjoy EVE the way it was meant to be enjoyed. We look forward to meeting you.

There are not a lot of strict requirements, but we do ask that you have some skill points to show that you are serious about EVE and not just trying it on for size (Omega clones only, please). Joining is pretty easy. Go to http://hiscb.net/site/index.php/how-to-join/. That will have all the information you need.

Or, join our in-game chat channel “HISCB Pub” if you would like to talk with us in game.

Thanks for reading,

Tidak

Stop wasting your time trying to meta game peeps through the forums into leaving hi sec so you’re alts have less competition for it’s resources :smirk:

Edit: Oops… sorry, you’re not, just recruiting, should have read more than the title before posting :confused:

Where’s the delete button on this thing? :anguished:

No problem. I really am trying to help people, and our corp grow. Not trying to steal resources from anyone. :slight_smile:

Still open for helping make others space rich with us.

That link gives a error.

Molliey, I apologize about that. Our website went down last night right after our IT guy logged for the day (go figure). We hope to have it up soon. In the meantime, feel free to stop by the HISCB Pub channel ingame, and we can chat with you there and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Tidak

Then you’re doing it wrong :smiley:

haha, okay, not from our potential members from Hi Sec then… But others in Null… maybe :wink:

Molliey, our site is back up. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks, Tidak

trying to get rid of a few alts and superpower my main, ill get back to you guys in a few days.

Recruitment is still open. Take a look at us.

Come make tons of isk and fly around in the big toys that you can’t fly in High Sec.

High sec might be fun for a while, but you are missing out on all the fun in Null sec. Take a look.

I use to make 150mil and hour running level 4’s with 1 toon…I was so poor then…Check us out!

The dankest of Dank isk!