We are a large corp, and growing, but you will not be just a number in the masses. We value all of our corp members, and while we are still looking to grow even larger, we will always keep the values of a small tight knit group.
Let’s get real here, there are many corporations that boast the same benefits that I list below, but when it gets down to it, this corp really has its act together. What I really enjoy as a recruiter is when I hear people I have recruited on comms talking about how glad they are that they found us, and how they just can’t believe the infrastructure and organization, leadership, and dedicated group of people we have. Many of our members put one of their alts in corp, planning to fund their PVP activities, only to end up moving all of their toons into the corp because they like it so much.
We’re not all Carebears, in fact, very few of us are. You’ll be flying with some of the top pilots from all around EVE. Some of these guys are experienced FCs, and many have been around since the early days in EVE. We still plan on keeping a relaxed atmosphere as far as the NO CTA policy and mandatory fleet ops, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have content, it just means you’ll be able to help shape that content how you see fit. And, now that we have our Keepstar, you can do it in the big toys.
So, if you’re still interested, I will leave you here with the original ad for our corp and you can see that we boast many of the similar things you’ll see in most recruitment ads; the difference with us is… We mean it.
Are you tired of CTAs and mandatory fleet ops? Done with SOV warfare and Emergency Evacuations?
Maybe you just need a steady supply of isk to fund your alt’s activities. Would you like to make Dank isk and do it in one of the most stable regions in EVE? Perhaps you’re sick of High Sec space, and want to get a taste of what you can really do in EVE? Or maybe you want to fly around in a big, shiny ship, and you don’t have anywhere to do it safely.
High Sec Care Bears [HISCB] is looking to expand our member base, and if you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this just might be the corp for you. (And by the way, don’t let the name fool you, we aren’t really in High Sec…)
What you get:
- Access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent TrueSec, stretching across the region (and expanding)
- A Keepstar to park your supers and titans
- A Large, knowledgable, experienced, and dedicated leadership team
- Experienced and helpful corp mates (share experiences with some very seasoned pilots)
- Relaxed, Real-life first atmosphere
- Citadels, Stations, and POS’s in every system (Even a Keepstar!)
- Freedom to own your own (private, secure) POS for parking and/or reactions.
- TeamSpeak (Not Mandatory, but very useful)
- Set 10% Corp Tax
- New Bro Friendly
- Small-gang roams
- Home defense fleet
- Mining boosts
- Regular, inexpensive Jump Freighter service to and from Jita
- Fitted ships available for sale to Corp members (ratting and pvp)
- A growing local marketplace
- Did I mention a Keepstar!?
What is NOT Required:
- Corp Ops are NOT required
- Call to Arms (CTA) do not exist
- TeamSpeak, Jabber, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc… Not required (but many use TeamSpeak)
We have a good group of people who, like you, enjoy the no-stress environment of doing what they like to do best in EVE, without making it feel like another job. We get enough of that at work, right?
We have members from all time zones, so wherever you are, you should have active members on with you.
You will meet people from all over EVE, who have joined our corp to make isk, and enjoy EVE the way it was meant to be enjoyed. We look forward to meeting you.
There are not a lot of strict requirements, but we do ask that you have some skill points to show that you are serious about EVE and not just trying it on for size. Joining is pretty easy. Go to http://hiscb.net/site/index.php/how-to-join/. That will have all the information you need.
Or, join our in-game chat channel “HISCB Pub” if you would like to talk with us in game.
Thanks for reading,