Rerturning UK player

Hi All,

I’ve just started the game up for the first time in around 8 or 9 months. I only played for a short period of time previous, because of a lack of knowledge of the game which at the time was hindered by a busy work and home life.

Now that i have a little more free time im hoping to get stuck in and hopefully make some serious progress in understanding and building a life in Eve.

With that being said, im hoping to find a relatively beginner friendly group to get hooked up with to help with the understanding of the game and becoming a valuable member of the greater needs of an organisation.

As a side note, i have just logged in to have a look at what assets i have etc and as its been so long since i was last in, it would appear the group i was amongst have moved on and i have a large amount of gear (unsure of the real value of it all) that i will need to get moved as there is now market place here. Any help with this by said group would be great (happy to pay for the service).

Well, that’s it really, if anyone has room for a returning nooby player with a 17m SP character and a bunch of crap that needs moving, id appreciate the hook up.

o7

1 Like

hey there

look into this and maybe we are a place for you

contact me ingame or join our channel “AKIMA Pub”

JuuR

Hello @Pestis_P_rimus,

And welcome back to the game we hate to love. WE are a WH Training Alliance, so EVE experience doesn’t matter as much to us as we will help you along to hone your player skills in space. If you get a chance, take a closer look at our Corporations within the Alliance. Each one bring different unique player skill sets in order to better OUR entire Alliance gaming experience.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey man come give us a look. I don’t have any fancy graphics or what not but I feel that we would be a good fit for you and we can help you get established! We are very friendly and always try to have a good time!

Did you know lowsec is where all the cool kids hang out?

It’s also a great place to learn how to play the game properly outside of big blobs and F1 mashing fleets.

Alwar Fleet is an EU timezone corp around 100 members and part of Federation Uprising, which is the largest Alliance in the Gallente Federation militia.

As a corp, we like to shoot other spaceships (so you’d have to commit to spending 90% of your time as a bloodthirsty pirate) though the wider Alliance engages in PVE activities as a means of ISK generation.

As for moving your stuff - it depends where it is, but check out the link to see if what we do floats your boat, and if it does, hit me up on FEDUP Discord (check the link) and we can have a chat.

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP] take a look at our killboard to see what we do

o/,

We are a begginer friendly corp focused on low sec small gang and solo pvp. If what you are looking is pvp, we don’t care about red in our killboard : Eve pvp can’t be learnt without loosing ships.

Just keep in mind that Faction Warfare has consequences : permanent war, no safe haven in high sec, shooting pirates lowers your security status, Caldari and Amarr npc faction navy hunt you if you enter their high sec space. Most players end up creating alts of activites outside of PvP, like shopping and hauling.

An another point is that learning solo pvp is really rewarding once you get the hang of it but can be hard at first. Contrary to fleet pvp, you will be facing alone better players in your first fights. Most of the help you will get from our vets will be feedbacks after you lost : you post your lossmail and people will advice you about your fit, which range you should have used, which strategy could have countered your enemy’s strengths.

That’s said, if you really enjoy PvP, low sec PvP will be the most rewarding experience you can have : no blob, no TIDI, no batphoning. Only you and your enemy fighting to the death.

Don’t hesitate to drop by our public channel if you have any questions !

Full add can be found here :

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.